Hayley's Birthday/Christmas Gifts

thebrowncoat

Ok, I'm going to post this here because if I post it in Announcements, less people will probably see it.

We've gotten a bunch of emails and things from people who want to send stuff to Hayley for her birthday or to the band for Christmas or both...so, I'm going to gather everything together and send it off again this year like we did last year.

Everything will go together in one big box, so it's likely that whatever package/box you send it to me in will get opened so I can consolidate it into the big package...but if you want to wrap the item or whatever, that's cool - I'll leave it wrapped and put it in the larger box we'll send.

If you have something you want to send - a gift you bought or made, a card, a note - whatever - email me at brent.paramorefans at gmail dot com or thebrowncoat at gmail dot com and I'll send you my address so you can send me the gift...

Hope this works out for everyone...Hayley's birthday is the 27th, so if you want to send something, definitely let me know soon and get it in the mail as soon as you can!

ahh brett,

it'll take ages to get to the US if i send something wont it? :???::(

ahh thats rubbish! lol

i hate being in the UK, lol

i spose i'll photoshop something, lol

and email it to you?

depends on how long it takes to send to you.

If you mail it from the UK, it'll probably take a week to a week and a half to get here...just depends on the mail...

Yeah, feel free to photoshop and email something or send something if you want - up to you! :)

Well, with Christmas and stuff, it'll probably take a bit longer for stuff to get here through the mail...but just send it, make sure you let me know that you sent it (via email) and I'll wait for everything to get here before I send it off...if the package gets there a few days late, it's not a big deal - last year, we were like almost a month late haha :)

And if anyone needs my address - send me an email as well...thebrowncoat at gmail dot com or brent.paramorefans at gmail dot com...