Do you miss this?

xmurderxlovex

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

i personally dont think he's that shy. the first time i saw them back in '06 he was wayy crazy like posing on his scooter and taking pictures and everything. i think hes probably just maturing. they all are and thats cool, but i still dont think he's lost touch with his crazy side.

its prob. cuz hes maturing..they all are...but theyre still crazy [=

yeah i'm kinda thinking the maturing thing like megan said. there at that age where they'll become less immature..

i personally dont think he's that shy. the first time i saw them back in '06 he was wayy crazy like posing on his scooter and taking pictures and everything. i think hes probably just maturing. they all are and thats cool, but i still dont think he's lost touch with his crazy side.

i agree with all these :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^ i think we've established that, but i dont think that is the only reason. he's always been shy. every time i have met him it took him a while to loosen up and be comfortable around everyone. it's just the way he is. im shy too so i can see how it would be hard for him to just open up to everyone quickly.

^ i think we've established that. but i dont think that is the only reason..he's always been shy..every time i have met him and it took him a while the first time i met him to loosen up and be comfortable around everyone..its just the way he is. im shy too so i can see how it would be hard for him to just open up to everyone imediatley(sp??)

definately.

though when i met him recently he was saying hi to everyone and was pretty outgoing.

except he didn't talk to much though.

Ive never seen him in person, but Josh has his random stages, I guess.

Like they said in the video, he's just plain shy.

THAT JUST MAKES ME WANT TO GO OUT AND HUG HIM.

I'm pretty much the same, too.

People that I don't know are always like "She's so quiet. Ohmygawsh. I think she hates me"

It's just that I'm reeaaal uncomfortable around strangers and I'm shy.

But if you know me, I'll be laughing for no reason and busting a move ;)

So is that where we're getting at?

He's just a shy person? :)

He's growing up. He's getting out of those teenage "Punk" clothes and into clothes that he wants to look good in. As a teenager you usually go through a period where you dont care what you look like, you are making a statement. But now Josh cut his hair short and is wearing polo T-shirts and the lot.

I think it's great :D