Awesome Clothes!

DearDestruction

psht.... I have this thing about Social Collision and there's this one brand that makes awesome dresses that i wear around town and people look at me like i'm crazy in them, but i dont care... haha i might even have a picture somewhere...hmmm... *looks* okay, i cant find it.. but soon, i guess i'll just take a pic of me in an odd dress or in one of their skirts...hmmm... one neva knows... twill do! yeah!

Argh this is not my week! First Paramore sells out so now I have no excuse to go to London and noooow the boots I needed have disppeared off the topshop website. I was going to post a picture but they seem to have gone. Anyway they were slightly higher than ankle boots, light brown, leather, flat with a buckle on the side but they were AMAZING and I was going to have them sent to a friend in England and pick them up in Feb. If anyone goes to topshop and sees them in sale items or anything similar let me know.:crybad:

*EDIT*

Found:

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductLargerImageView?altText=Flat+Studded+Ankle+Boot&storeId=12556&jspStoreDir=TopShop&imageURL=%2Fwcsstore%2FTopShop%2F%2Fimages%2Fcatalog%2F32A27RDTN_large.jpg&pageTitle=Flat+Studded+Ankle+Boot&langId=-1&ddkey=ProductLargerImageDisplay

But theyre sold out.