I need your help to make RIOT! album of the year

So I write for a website called Decoy Music and we're holding a tournament to find our album of 2007. It's cool and all, but most of the users like boring stuff, and as such, good music is suffering!

Now, I'm sure for most of you (as it most definitely is with me) RIOT! is your album of the year. So it would be awesome if you could sign up to the site(this really isn't me promoting the site, I just want Paramore to beat all the pretentious stuff everyone likes there, and win the award it derserves) and then vote for Paramore here.

If you could spare a minute or so to help them get through the various rounds of the tournament (I'll update this thread when the next rounds open) and we can get RIOT! to the final, that would be awesome. Thankyou so much.

Oh also, while youre there, you may want to try and help Fall Out Boy too here because they're getting quite badly beat, and Infinity on High is awesome :)

THANKYOU FOR HELPING YOU LOVELY PEOPLE, LETS MAKE IT ALBUM OF THE YEAR!

XO

• Like 1

sorry, i think i copied and pasted the links from the bulletin i sent on myspace, thanks for fixing it, and thanks for all your help!

but this is just round one, it's gonna get tougher once it gets up against better albums, so we all gotta pull together to get it to the final :)

sucks for fall out boy and jimmy eat world though :(

sorry, i think i copied and pasted the links from the bulletin i sent on myspace, thanks for fixing it, and thanks for all your help!

but this is just round one, it's gonna get tougher once it gets up against better albums, so we all gotta pull together to get it to the final :)

sucks for fall out boy and jimmy eat world though :(

i hope they'll not be up against jew. That would very, very hard to choose.

nah, JEW aren't gonna make it out of round one I don't think :( the album they're up against, a lot of people really liked on the site.

they're up against the winner of Strata vs. Feist in round 2, and as of right now, theyre pretty much level, which is good news, cos there's no strong feelings for either album on the sire, so Paramore should get to round 3 pretty easily. :)

ok guys, we stormed round 1, in round 2 we're up against Feist, who we should be able to take pretty easily. Its voting on the first half of round 2 for the next few days, but as soon as Paramore vs Feist goes live, I'll post here and we can get voting again. tell everyone you know to vote! and thanks to everyone who voted in round one :)

ok guys, we stormed round 1, in round 2 we're up against Feist, who we should be able to take pretty easily. Its voting on the first half of round 2 for the next few days, but as soon as Paramore vs Feist goes live, I'll post here and we can get voting again. tell everyone you know to vote! and thanks to everyone who voted in round one :)

Cooool, okay...

Thanks for posting!!!

:mrgreen:

Guys, our half of round 2 has gone live, RIOT! is up against Feist's The Reminder, and you can vote here.

Listen up though, it's realllllllly important we get as many people as possible to vote because a) a lot of people on the site may vote against paramore just to be awkward (its a geeky site) AND more importantly, Explosions in the Sky were losing by like, 100 votes on the last day of their vote, and word got to EitS fans, and they racked up like 200+ votes in a couple hours. So anything can happen. And we need to get our guys to the final!!

thankyou again, and spread the word xo