new lj 01/08/08

Komomaan

so, hayley posted a new entry...

Current location: apartment.

Current music: safely - Hot Rod Circuit

Entry tags: new, new year, paramore, post

holiday.

wow. i can't believe we haven't updated. lazy... so lazy.

how are you guys!? how are the new year and the resolutions workin' out for ya'll? (i haven't cooked much at all... dangit). the guys and i are ready for a great year. it's still weird that '07 is gone. i am not sure if i was quite ready to let it go to be honest... so many crazy things happened last year; things that will more than likely define us. but i'm looking forward to what's next, the good and the bad!

i wanted to send a huge thank you to all you aussie folks, colin, brent and ashley, and both pf.com and p.org for all the wonderful christmas/birthday gifts. i was going to do one of those big picture posts with all the gifts... but due to the fact that i don't live at home any more - in the midst of all the moving and lugging things from house to apt. - things got all unorganized. hopefully, you'll see some of your gifts in pics being either worn or utilized to their fullest potential! haha. also, a special thanks to you who sent money for the franklin cinema. that was such an unexpected gift and it rules.

i guess soon we'll be gearing up to head out for the UK Tour. i'm little nervous to be honest but definitely stoked to get back out and play music. playing guitar in your room all by yourself can only feel so good... after a while you need to share it with someone... or a lot of someones, haha.

"US Royalty" is such a great song. Ronnie, world famous sound man, ran sound for Hot Rod's last show... wish i could've been there. i'm just stoked that i got to sing with them a few times before they called it quits. R.I.P. !!!

sorry, i'm bein' pretty random and rambling on. i just haven't updated or even journal-ed to myself in a while.

i wanted to say to dirtyyjersey (is that the right username?!) that i'm really sorry about the loss of your grandfather. that is so hard. my mom's father died a few years ago and sometimes i still forget he's not around anymore. you'll be in our prayers.

well guys, i hope to be journaling/posting a lot more in the near future. the guys really want to but i think that they get all add and stuff about it... can't blame em... i've been that way lately too. i hope you all are having a wonderful 2008 already. keep a look out for more posts and junk.

hayley

aww, she thanks us, pf.com and that's so sweet of her to think at the post of that girl made about her grandfathers death. aww.

they are so sweet. i love them so much <3 im so glad that there is a band that keeps a close connection with their fans. i can't believe 2007 is over either..i mean so many great things happened for paramore so i can see why they didnt want it to end. i was watching the webisodes from feb. when they were in the studio recording riot! im going to admit i did tear up a little b/c it really dosent seem that long ago, and ahh its just crazy. im so happy for them and i just wish them the best of luck in 08

I commented on that, but decided to let someone else make this thread. :P

Goes to show that the band does read through the LJ community and thinks of their fans, such as giving their regards to that person who's grandad passed away. They do care about us, despite what some critics might think. :D