Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

rant; one of my friends wants absolutely nothing to do with me.

You took my rant...

Actually its close

So

Ill tell the whole rant!

So I have a guy friend who was like "Why is [identityhidden] sad?"

And she didn't wanna talk to me so I was like "She talks to you doesn't she? Ill go on mute and we'll 3 way and firgure out what ahppened"

So I find out that she HATES MY GUTS! She's been technically hating me since september and ive been fooled into thinking she was my best friend! She blamed me for her stinkin problems. And I'm sick of her lying to me about having a stupid crush on my bf! Geez. Its not like Id kill her. She told a complete stranger she liked him, but not me. I thought best friends were made of trust! She supposively cried bc I made her feel bad?! I cant stand her being all emo on me! Shes always in a bad mood (no offense to emos) and blames it on everyone else. If she wants to not talk to me, just say it. END RANT! :-x

NEW RANT!

My enemy is getting my BOYFRIEND a freakin valentine's gift. I hate that I cant step up to her crap. Shes rich, and I'm not....You know what Im getting him for VDAY? A FRIKKEN UNICORN I WON FROM A VENDING MACHINE! She's rich and slutty, and I know he'll like her gift better. Even if my gift looks like a llama [which if our symbol of awesomeness] :[

Plus, the slut, was supposedly making peace with me a week ago and the same exact day after class she texted him saying "What r u getting me for vday"

Ugh. Im dating a manwhore and I'm fighting with a bitch!

Save me!

End rant :[

NEW RANT!

My enemy is getting my BOYFRIEND a freakin valentine's gift. I hate that I cant step up to her crap. Shes rich, and I'm not....You know what Im getting him for VDAY? A FRIKKEN UNICORN I WON FROM A VENDING MACHINE! She's rich and slutty, and I know he'll like her gift better. Even if my gift looks like a llama [which if our symbol of awesomeness] :[

Plus, the slut, was supposedly making peace with me a week ago and the same exact day after class she texted him saying "What r u getting me for vday"

Ugh. Im dating a manwhore and I'm fighting with a bitch!

Save me!

End rant :[

Time to get your boxing gloves out love XD

Oh, I have a rant all right. People drive me nuts. Why don't they ever have anything nice to say? They pass it off as joking, but there is usually a hint of truth behind every joke. Of course, I'm not one to throw harsh words back. The only time I will fight back is if I'm hit or if they say something about a friend or family member.

Gah, reminds me again why I am not a people person.

On a good note, I have awesome friends and the happiness they bring me far outweighs any bad feelings that the stupid people create.