Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

my sisters are keeping a secret, a secret about me. And they won't tell it... :(

and then my parents... i have this one week break from school now and they're always saying; emery, what do you wanna do, do you wanna go somewhere or something? and i always answer i'm going to sleep alot because i don't really feel like doing something. Then they go all mental that sleeping too much is not good and all that sort of crap. :-x I've got this feeling i wanna run away again...

my sisters are keeping a secret, a secret about me. And they won't tell it... :(

and then my parents... i have this one week break from school now and they're always saying; emery, what do you wanna do, do you wanna go somewhere or something? and i always answer i'm going to sleep alot because i don't really feel like doing something. Then they go all mental that sleeping too much is not good and all that sort of crap. :-x I've got this feeling i wanna run away again...

oh don't run away emery.

:(

my family is the same way. real annoying and naggy.

I won't be running away because i have nowhere to go after all. I'll just be there somewhere in the cold... hiding in my room is a better solution then but i have no computer there, so yeah...

good. we don't want you in the middle of no where freezing to death. :kiss:

the weather is too cold for you to be running away.

my rant: i had itunes on my computer when i first got my ipod for christmas. so i bought all the paramore music videos with a gift card and paralyzer by finger eleven. none of them downloaded. so my dad fiddled around w/ it, my compuer-genious of a cousin messed with it, and the only thing they could think of doing was to uninstall it. fine. all the music was still there. but none of the purchases showed up. it says in the itunes store that it'd be a dupilcate, but it doesnt show up on itunes since we had to reinstall it. so i wasted over $7 of my $15 gift card for nothing.

oh. and 2 more rants.

-from stage crew i had to put wheels on the freaking floors of the houses we're making. 6 wheels in each, i only got to 3 of the floors. and it was so reduclous, cause of the positions you had to put yourself into and stuff. now my back is kidding me. and i have a fat upper lip cause a bolt came out of the corner, and that was the only one holding it up. so of course the wheel fell down and landed on my face.

-i cant stop thinking about emily, she is literally on my mind 24/7. ive been listning to alot of american hi-fi and kings of leon b/c she burned me an american hi-fi cd, and introduced me to kings of leon. i walk out of my house and excitedly look at the street to see if she drives by. i go online and anxiously wait for her to sign on. in school i scan the hallways looking to see if shes there. i feel like a creeper..lol. and i just want her to be bi or les. and just go out with me!! my god it sucks.

Oh and I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hate Facebook, it forces you to put in your full name.

ANYONE can find you. My parents wouldn't want me to have facebook or myspace and if they found out I did they'd be so angry and they'd force me to show them my profile, and I talk to people online like you guys outside of forums, so they'd be so paranoid.

A friend of my Dad's found me and asked me if it was really me, I just deleted the message and now I've changed my last name!

Damn facebook.