Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

dgvsdjgsdg

so i was sitting in 8th period (english) today and we are doing research papers so we are in the library. and we have to get books and stuff to get the information and my author that im writing about happend to be in volume one of this book series we are usuing. and this one kid's author was also in that book. i happened to get the book 1st and he flips out because i had the book. i was like are you kidding me use a different book because we need more than just one book anyway so the whoel time he is sitting there complainging and i was getting soooo mad and when i was done usuing the book i just slammed it on his table. he is one of those kids in school that think he is the sh*t and can get away with anything and everything and makes snotty comments about every1 and think he wnt get called out on it. yea well im not from this town and im not going to put up with his rude comments. ugh i hate people like him. and i freaking hate this town! i just wanna go back to where i used to live! i miss it sooooooo much!!!!!!

adsfsfgjkopsfg

dgvsdjgsdg

so i was sitting in 8th period (english) today and we are doing research papers so we are in the library. and we have to get books and stuff to get the information and my author that im writing about happend to be in volume one of this book series we are usuing. and this one kid's author was also in that book. i happened to get the book 1st and he flips out because i had the book. i was like are you kidding me use a different book because we need more than just one book anyway so the whoel time he is sitting there complainging and i was getting soooo mad and when i was done usuing the book i just slammed it on his table. he is one of those kids in school that think he is the sh*t and can get away with anything and everything and makes snotty comments about every1 and think he wnt get called out on it. yea well im not from this town and im not going to put up with his rude comments. ugh i hate people like him. and i freaking hate this town! i just wanna go back to where i used to live! i miss it sooooooo much!!!!!!

adsfsfgjkopsfg

Awww.

Don't let people like that get to you...your better than that so just ignore them. :hug:

Why not?!

I'm going back to England for 3 weeks this summer. :hyper:

Woot! :willy_nilly::mrgreen:

Awww.

Don't let people like that get to you...your better than that so just ignore them. :hug:

yea i try not to i have been trying since i moved here but ugh people just really piss me off here. its so different from where i used to live. and i guess its just taking me a while to adjust to it and the people here. :hug: :hug:

yea i try not to i have been trying since i moved here but ugh people just really piss me off here. its so different from where i used to live. and i guess its just taking me a while to adjust to it and the people here. :hug: :hug:

Aww yeah, that's always a bitch...but you'll get through it, trust me. :kiss:

*runs away with James* lool

Result! :D

Although the age gap might concern some people. :shifty::willy_nilly:

My mom is being SO freaking aggravating AGAIN. We were doing a little better, still fighting sometimes (but who doesn't?), until lately when she's been acting so horrible. *sigh* I wish I could be saved from this nightmare.