Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

yeah i have a phychiatrist that i go to. but i only go to him once every 3 months.

i used to go to a therapist every other week, but i was doing really well and they said i didnt have to go.

and that was true. but since my grandfather, the bipolar has gotten worse. and i dont go to the phychiatrist until april, and i'm afraid to talk to my parents about it.

poor katie! :hug: PM me if you want to, i'm here for you

Feelin' a wee bit hungover.

Got myself mugged last night (very un-moral mugging 'twas too- YOU DON'T MUG DRUNK PEOPLE IT'S THE RULES) and it had my bank card in my purse. Not the end of the world, i've cancelled my bank card and ordered a new one, but it does mean that i can't get to my moneyyyzzzz until that arrives. Not too stoked, needless to say.

ok so, i also managed to destroy my feet, i think i stood in broken glass when i was walking around the other night, and it went through the sole of my chucks, and cut up the bottom of my feet, i just thought they where hurting cause they where getting a bit small, but no it was shards of glass slashing my feet to mince. and when i took off my socks it was like my feet where covered in blood, looked in my chucks, full of blood, glass shards sticking through them :( not happy. cant walk without pain now.

p.s. jorgi :):hug:

I just need to get out of this house sometimes...much as I love my family they piss me off so much sometimes cause they expect me to do this this and this when I'd rather take things at my own pace. :willy_nilly: