Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

ghijgjkfflf

i don't know what to do. apparently one of my friends tried to end her life on sunday. i knew she hadn't been in school this week, but i never thought she'd do something like that, i just assumed she had the flu or something, but she's been in the hospital.

so anyways the rant part of this;

i'm not blaming this or anything on her but, i just don't know what to do but hope that she gets the correct help she needs. i lost a cousin to a situation like this & i'm not prepared to lose my first best friend (we haven't been as close as we used to be in kindergarden or first grade but i still care).

:(

Damn people and those rotten souuuuls. They're so corrupt and inept. Idiots! all of em!

well not all of em :P some are actually angels! but most are demons!

Weak angry people are usually bad people.

AAAHHH!

I told Ray from Waltz Reprise that I might be able to see them today because my grandma said she would take me.

BUT she cant, she had to drive up to Reno for an emergency.

And he just texted me saying "So do I get to see your adorable face tonight? :)"

AAHHH!

-dies-

How am I supposed to tell him no?! :(:(:(

My friend(not the same one i talked about since this is a guy) is always pointing out my flaws and i hate it!!!! He has always done it and it doesnt bother me until he talks about my singing and guitar playing. We are in a band together and i thought band members supported each other. its really driving me crazy. I get to do my first performance with my guitar and voice teachers band and they wouldnt have asked me to do it if they didnt think i was good. i dont know if he does this because he likes me or he is just being a jerk cuz i am sick and tired of it.

so IT WAS the girl i know who stabbed the other chick. the worst part is, if she hadnt got kicked off of lacrosse, she wouldve been at the game and not at the library getting into a fight and stabbing a girl over a fucking computer.

and tonights a MS-13 initiation, great. i fucking hate elmont.

so IT WAS the girl i know who stabbed the other chick. the worst part is, if she hadnt got kicked off of lacrosse, she wouldve been at the game and not at the library getting into a fight and stabbing a girl over a fucking computer.

and tonights a MS-13 initiation, great. i fucking hate elmont.

what did she stab her with?

I am so frustrated. Nothing is working for me today and I do NOT want to go back school Monday. I hate that place with a passion sometimes. I have no other choice but to go. If I do not go there, I have to go to this other school that sounds like nothing but constant trouble. I wish it did not work this way.

I know some kids are excited about going back, but I really can do without.

GRRR, I am so frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!