Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

I feel like SCREAMING

(no offense) but are there any guys my age that aren't fucking horny bastards?

some people need to get some manners, GALLANTRY SOOO NEEEDS TO COME BACK (Yeah, i'm refering to a beer advertisement but w/e)

*waves hand in the air*

I can be gallant Stephy! :D

*puts on a very british stiff upper lip*

im so fucked off. my internet is fucked, last night i stayed over this girl who i totally loves house to watch movies, and she was just all over this other guy the whole time. so i just walked out at about 1am and laid on a bench till the first bus at 7. they keep trying to phone me cause i just said i was goin out for a fag and left. it took them a fucking hour and a half to even realise i was gone, fucking wankers. some friends.

all day yesterday i felt like breaking out into a screaming/crying fit, and i couldnt figure out why. and it lasted all last night, too. i dont think i got any sleep last night becuz i was trying to calm myself down. and i feel the same way today.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! :willy_nilly:

there's nothing wrong with that, sometimes you just have to let it out or else you'll end up feeling worse. :hug:

and i'm ranting because i hate softball and i don't want to go. ever. ever ever ever. and i have to go get ready now. and it's not raining. and it needs to rain. really, really hard.