Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

UGH crap day...crap week actually.

so my best friend got DENIED from 3 out of the four schools she applied to yesterday, still is waiting on the last one. NYU, Fordham, and Marist...and its shit cuz she's ranked higher than me and does all the same shit i does.

but the worst part is, i got home five minutes ago, and i see an email from Fordham saying "CONGRATULATIONS!" and shit. i just want to give my letter to her. its not fair and i really hate colleges right now.

and my other friend whose the VALEDICTORIAN!! of another school got denied from Duke. and she does tons of exracurriculars and great test scores.

so in conclusion: if they cant get into those schools, how the fuck am i gonna get into harvard, columbia, or worse my number one Georgetown?!?

and the my friend who stabbed the other girl is getting AT LEAST eight months of straight up jail. not even juvie cuz she's too old for it. and it just kills me that if they fucking wouldve let her play lacrosse, she wouldve been at practice and not stabbing someone with a knife over a GUY.

im just so happy its friday

i'm just going insane here.

i hate how i feel. all the time.

i feel like i'm building up all this pressure inside me and it wont go away.

it just keeps getting worse.

and i keep wanting to do things. i dont do them though.

and i need an up on the meds.

and i'm scared of myself b/c of what i know i'm capable of doing to myself.

^ yea it will :mrgreen:

yeaaa. :hug:

well if its building up inside you are you telling anyone?

katie dnt you dare missy :mrgreen: please

if you need an up on meds can you ask your doctor?

:hug: :hug: :hug: love ya :D

yeah i have a phychiatrist that i go to. but i only go to him once every 3 months.

i used to go to a therapist every other week, but i was doing really well and they said i didnt have to go.

and that was true. but since my grandfather, the bipolar has gotten worse. and i dont go to the phychiatrist until april, and i'm afraid to talk to my parents about it.

well thats lovely alex :mrgreen:

aww yea katie. well if you want you know (well you should kno ha) that you could ALWAYS im me anyime you want to talk, rant,or vent. to me i dnt mind at all :mrgreen:

haha you just imed me lol.