Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

all day yesterday i felt like breaking out into a screaming/crying fit, and i couldnt figure out why. and it lasted all last night, too. i dont think i got any sleep last night becuz i was trying to calm myself down. and i feel the same way today.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! :willy_nilly:

if you need to, go ahead and PM me. :]

so. three nights in a row...total of 2 or less hours of sleep.

so last night i slept over my friends house. slept for a good 5 hours, but i'm still wiped out.

also, i had 3 days/nights straight of freaking out. i'm not nearly as bad now. but i still have all the stuff on my mind. including the bad stuff i wanted to do. still havent done it yet though, which is really good.

and MY MOTHER STILL HASNT GIVEN ME AN ANSWER FOR THECONCERT!!

ok katie. :)

so i was over at my great-grandma's house (she was gone) and i just started screaming like i was crazy...and it didnt help. i still feel like screaming and crying, and it's really bothering me :( i wish this would stop, or i could at least figure out what's wrong!

No, not when I have my own car. :twisted:

It's strange he's more concerned over someone borrowing his car rather than the fact that my dad was test driving it to see if something wasn't going to fall off.

haha way to go. your brother sounds pretty stupid..no offense. lol

He says he's gonna kick your ass. :twisted:

Seriously though, he goes on about how people should be careful with his car, but I remember he lent my car for a few days last year, then on the first night he nearly went and destroyed one of the wheels when he hit the kerb at speed. :-x

• Like 1