Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

So, i'm curious, what is calculus ?

What's the difference between calculus and like, bog-standard Maths ?

Crazy unecessary subjects.

hmmm, i wish i knew. :willy_nilly: thats why im gonna fail the AP Test i have to take in may for it.

i really should bring my notes home so i can remember what the hell the natural log of e to the tangent of x squared degrees is.

honestly, i hate this fucking town so much

ELMONT - Police say a stabbing occurred at the Elmont Public Library Wednesday afternoon.

Cops say the incident started as a fight between two teenage girls inside the library. They say the fight escalated and the 18-year-old pulled a knife on the 16-year-old outside the library. The 16-year-old was stabbed in the back and the other teen fled the scene. They say it happened just before 4 p.m.

The victim was taken to the hospital and authorities say her injuries are not life threatening.

Police are looking for the 18-year-old girl.

Waitressing for a Hungarian cafe is where its at.

And man, i sympathise, i live a couple miles away from Luton. Which is like. Ghetto. Guy was found in Ickleford (village 2 miles out) with no head or arms the other week. Scary shit. Supposedly the lack of limbs was to stop the body being identified- but one of the legs had a tatoo on. Fucking jackass of a murderer then, ey ?

The world is fucked up.

haha thats hot. hungarian hotness actually.

i hear ya...a block up from me is a drug dealer, three blocks down to right off the main road, druggies aer there all the time, someone stole my bike a month ago...clipped the lock and everything so i walk home now and the other day i saw two guys in a car dealing drugs to a chick...a friend of mine was in jail last nite...and now this other chick, when they find her is gonna be in jail.

BAH HUMBUG!

well i applied to a shitload of schools

so far i got into three schools two in NYC and one in DC.

but those arent on the top of my list. its a three-way tie between Columbia, Harvard and Georgetown.

the odds of me getting into those three are about hmm...1 in 34320948304823.

i find out from Columbia at 5pm on monday by email...and snail mail due april 1st from harvard, georgetown and a few others that i dont really care about.

wales sounds so cool. but i have no clue what a welsh accent sounds like.

Ahhh man, well i wish you good luck :D bet you'll get into them.

I'm off like, to either try and sleep or if that fails, get someone to whack me over the head with a mallet or something. Hate this, it proper sucks !

Night yo' !

Ahhh man, well i wish you good luck :D bet you'll get into them.

I'm off like, to either try and sleep or if that fails, get someone to whack me over the head with a mallet or something. Hate this, it proper sucks !

Night yo' !

thanks bud, sleep tight, and as pumbaa from the lion king 1 & 1/2 says "eat bed bugs tonight!"