Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

I feel like I could do so much more. I feel like maybe i wasnt supposed to have fun :P I know I could easily "choose" to have fun by doing more things, But im not the type of guy to do anything wrong. Geez.

The most annoying guy in the world world world will NOT LEAVE ME ALONE!

He's in my ceramics class. And one day he just decided to sit at my table, and he keeps talking to me so I'm like yeah whatever hes cool. And he asks me for my myspace so I give it to him and he adds me that night.

THEENN I get a message saying

"Whats Up?? haha Gian was being hella nasty up in Ceramics today geez he didnt even keep his Pikachu haha I still need to finish my dang Rocko's head it looks bad :( Well hope your doing good

Jon"

Whatever. Short and cool right?

So I message him back like "Yeahh he was it was really funny..."blah blah stuff like that. (Oh btw, we're making cartoon characters out of clay if youre wondering) and then I get a message back saying this

"yeaa for real lets hope he doesn't act like it tomorrow haha That was funni then he started talken about her WTH David is weird sometimes buts its all good haha and Shasta OMG You should see her in the movie theaters haha It was me her and her friend Katie and my brotha/best friend Jesse and we saw I Am Legend and OMG she would not stop screaming it was annoyen shes annoying sometimes and she doesnt like the R word haha anyways enough about them Since I dont know much about May I ask whats your favorite color?? Mines red and black Im also into rock music :) I've been to plenty of concerts mostly local bands in Vacaville but its all good haha I know a couple bands too which a few I am good friends with :) and also I write songs which is fun haha Anyways what about you what music do you like to listen to?? I see your going to see Paramore in 6 days Have Fun I've heard of them but never heard them live Ohh another thing im good friends with this guy in Vacaville who has his own TV Show I've met some good local bands through him He's pretty cool He sometimes has shows at Creekside Bar & Grill he's having one in like May you should check it out theres gonna be a bunch of local rock bands there should be good but yeah im sorry for blabben so much haha Hope all is good ttyl

Jon"

HOLY HELL!!!! WHAT THE FUUUUUUUHH?! Dude..for real?

So I just answered his questions and stuff with a really short message again. And I get ANOTHER long message from him. And I had to get off to go eat and take a shower and I come back and he sent me THREE MORE FREAKING MESSAGES! Like " do you have aim?" "What are you doing this weekend?" "What are you doing right now?"

OMMGGG. And now he keeps asking me like to hangout and go to concerts with him and stuff.

I DONT EVEN KNOW THIS GUY!! Hahahaha. And I just went on his page, I'm like hellllaaa far up on his top friends!

Wttfff. And he keeps messaging me, and he's getting reeeallyy reeaallyy annoying.

ugh..

/rant

haha

oh jeez, i feel your pain. its happened to me before. she wouldnt leave me alone. i had to block her off of AIM so she made a NEW SN and figured out that i was blocking her. whoops.

haha

im tiered of school..SOLs soon. so fucking gay..like really? im ready for summer, more shows and warped <3 only thing im not looking foward to is having to take summer school to get my license :/ hey but atleast i will have it for next year and can drive myself to school

Okay, sorry guys, I have to rant.

Remember how I used to talk about this guy, Zac, and how I had problems with him?

Well he's been off contact with me for over a month now and I haven't got my mind off him and I really badly miss him, it's terrible. I'm just getting so sick of it. :crybad:

The other thing is, I argued with an online friend 2 days after that, and she's only spoken to me twice since, she's mostly blocked me.

I know that because she's been on Bebo and I asked a friend and he said she's on MSN now.

I'm so fed up and hurt. :(

^ YOUR SIG IS SOOO AMAZING! :D

oh jeez, i feel your pain. its happened to me before. she wouldnt leave me alone. i had to block her off of AIM so she made a NEW SN and figured out that i was blocking her. whoops.

haha

Omfg, yea it freakin sucks.

I have to deal with him tomorrow too.

:neutral: