Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

Man I hate these kids now. I'm kind of angry at the moment. I can't believe my little brat nephew doesn't understand bull fuck yet. When is the little pisser going to start caring about other people than himself!?! lol :P Well he's only three, I think maybe the real problem starts from my parents. My mother is always right and my father just likes to be a dumb fuck and make it weird all day so we all know that he isn't happy. We already know and we aren't either, But he doesn't want to pick himself up from it....Damn son of a gun.

Also my brother likes to be a fucking asshole, I can't go to his house and beat the shit out of him because 1. Hes probably actually too strong for me

2. Hes my brother, We've been through a lot

3. I love him too much, And I would hate myself afterwards

and 4. His sons that are under my mothers care would be hurt by it.

I actually hate one of my nephews right now, because of what my brother (kids father)told me about them....he thinks one of them is like this...Spy agent that can manipulate anyone he can...And his father takes a whole lot of pride in it! That sick mother fucker. Vent VENT VENT!!! TYPO TYPO TYPO!!! Shaaaagaaahblahshah!!!

I am pretty pissed at the moment.

I <3 rain :D

lol

YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF. PEOPLE COMING TO SCHOOL SICK. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU DO IT?

Spreading your germs around and making everyone else sick is not fun! Why do people do it in America. In Europe everone is told to stay home when they're sick so they don't make everyone else sick.

That is one of the few things, besides the uniform and test system, that makes sense in England.

DAMNIT.

It's so annoying hearing all these people cough and sniff...no offense but it's not like you're missing out on much. They don't do GCSE's here.

I don't get it.

YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF. PEOPLE COMING TO SCHOOL SICK. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU DO IT?

HEAR HEAR ! My god. The girl i sit next to in my psych class today was a-coughing and a-sniffling all over the place, i turned my back to her because seriously, i hate ill people (as much as i love her when she's healthy; i'm just one of those people. Ill people repulse me I WANT TO STAY HEALTHY DAMNIT) and so she tapped me on the shoulder like "jorgi *coughs in face* why are you ignoring me ? *sneeze*".

...WELL, ALEX, I'LL TELL YOU WHY I'M IGNORING YOU.

Jeez.

So anyway. I'm feeling really grumpy and run down today. Weekend was excellent but i think i overdid it a little, haven't felt this tired in a long while.

Work is supposed to have phoned to tell me when to come in this evening but they haven't; as tired as i am i damn well need the money ! Yuck yuck and thrice yuck.