Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

T--t-t-t-t-t--today was was boring, Or shall I say yesterday. School, Or whatever it is! Was sooo boring. A bunch of older people that are too loud! It seems the classroom just brings out the voice in everyone! Also Aegard, Seen him....I knew who he was the second he caught my eye. As for my friend who didn't recognize him at all, He acted like a big dumbass in school today. Yelling and swearing a little too loud...It's supposed to be an adult work place! Not a troubled person going through hard times-allowed-to-all-of-a-sudden do anything he wants. Doesn't make sense. Not even some things I say. Rant rant, I like to rant. But somehow it makes me feel better. Maybe I feel like people are reading this! :D Cool forum! Also, It's boring...This morning, Way too boring. Yes I'd like to grow to be just like you Eminem, So I can play with elton john and have a mansion and have millions of dollars in my pocket so I would never be able to work no more! Fuck you Eminem...You and your catchy tunes and your attitude and your attention seeking side or maybe it's just some type of therapetic thing....Shah nah! All the words here are underlined with red....Mozilla User MUCH!? Shahahahjjaja.

I'm bored and I'm going insane, With all these consequences and equal opposite reactions I obtain, I like to rhyme because it makes to so much funner! And theres this girl, I have yet to tell her I love her!

Oh troubles.

Edit:

Actually, I don't think anyone can go insane without someone else telling them they are!

Words O' Wisdom, Even the crazy have reasons to believe what they believe in.

T--t-t-t-t-t--today was was boring, Or shall I say yesterday. School, Or whatever it is! Was sooo boring. A bunch of older people that are too loud! It seems the classroom just brings out the voice in everyone! Also Aegard, Seen him....I knew who he was the second he caught my eye. As for my friend who didn't recognize him at all, He acted like a big dumbass in school today. Yelling and swearing a little too loud...It's supposed to be an adult work place! Not a troubled person going through hard times-allowed-to-all-of-a-sudden do anything he wants. Doesn't make sense. Not even some things I say. Rant rant, I like to rant. But somehow it makes me feel better. Maybe I feel like people are reading this! :D Cool forum! Also, It's boring...This morning, Way too boring. Yes I'd like to grow to be just like you Eminem, So I can play with elton john and have a mansion and have millions of dollars in my pocket so I would never be able to work no more! Fuck you Eminem...You and your catchy tunes and your attitude and your attention seeking side or maybe it's just some type of therapetic thing....Shah nah! All the words here are underlined with red....Mozilla User MUCH!? Shahahahjjaja.

I'm bored and I'm going insane, With all these consequences and equal opposite reactions I obtain, I like to rhyme because it makes to so much funner! And theres this girl, I have yet to tell her I love her!

Oh troubles.

Edit:

Actually, I don't think anyone can go insane without someone else telling them they are!

Words O' Wisdom, Even the crazy have reasons to believe what they believe in.

You sound bored :P And yes I read all of it ;-)

Whoops forgot to rant.

My rant for today is people. Very stupid people. Who to be honest, I can't think of any other way to describe them other than as "fucking idiots".

I'm so annoyed right now.

- This lesson is soo... Useless. I'm doing nothing!

- My boyfriend didn't text me back (I hate when people don't text me back), he suppose to take me to see some unversity citytouring... No idea if he's a jodge or not. And no idea where are we going to meet. Grrr.

- I asked my twin that are we going to grandma's house today, and she said no, we're going tomorrow. Just a minute ago she texted that what if we go today. God damn it, I already made new plans!

I should be mad (but I'm not) that I cannot hang out on friday with my bf because "he's going to his friend's house to do some math". I less important than math. LOL

After waiting four weeks for my copy of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, no one was in the house for the post man to deliver it today :nono:

It's so stupidly ironic, that after the original copy didn't come and after going to the sorting office twice to see if the original copy was there, I now have to go to the sorting office tomorrow to get the second copy they sent... I suppose on the plus side it's actually there this time... or it better be :shifty:

my rant is that in the space of a day, i was racially attacked twice.

it hardly happens, but the day i say to myself 'im not gonna be harsh to anyone all day' this fuckin happens.

typical, aye?

:nono:

How fuckin' typical eh?

But there's an easy solution to that.

Find out where they live...then shove firebombs through their letterboxes.

:twisted:

my rant is that in the space of a day, i was racially attacked twice.

it hardly happens, but the day i say to myself 'im not gonna be harsh to anyone all day' this fuckin happens.

typical, aye?

:nono:

Wanna loan my frying pan?

Hahaha, nah. ;D

first time was an old woman telling me i was the reason 'white people' were getting aids, hepatitis B + C, and im the reason why people need to get checked out twice a day.

and im dirty cos im black, and im a slave cos 'my blacks' come from the caribbean.

and i gave sadie all my diseases, cos apparently i've slept with her and made her ill.

:neutral:

wtf.

so i went down the station, wrote a statement, and she was taken in.

and then the second guy was coming up to me askinh me wher ei lived, so i sai london, and he goes 'thats where all the niggers live init'

so i just laughed in his face.

then he started calling me like a nigger, a nig nog, telling me to go back to london, im a cuntish nigger, and the most hysterical one, i wipe my ass with my left hand.

MMMMMMMMMMHM.

lmfao.

i just sat there stroking my left hand, and he was like 'YEAH YOU FUCKIN NIGNOG, YOU WIPE THAT HAND CLEAN YOU FUCKING NIGGER' and all this.

so i reported that.

then another lad joined in.

then they had a fight with the police, got sprayed with CF (american: mace) and beaten with an asp. ;D

then again, for the second time, station for an hour and a half, free hot chocolate, statement, blah blah blah

and then like, i got a call when i got out saying that the woman was on bail for 6 weeks, and if she gets charged in court then shes getting done for it whether she admits or not, meaning i have to go to court.

then igot a call afterschool today, saying that the two guys are getting done with assault on an officer, and then the other one is getting done for racially abusive language, and assault on an officer, and hes in court tomorrow, and if hes found guilty, he goes down tomorrow.

and apparently

HE ONLY GOT OUT 2 DAYS AGO!

lmfao.

so im highly amused. ;D

and i gave sadie all my diseases, cos apparently i've slept with her and made her ill.

then he started calling me like a nigger, a nig nog, telling me to go back to london, im a cuntish nigger, and the most hysterical one, i wipe my ass with my left hand.

L-O-FUCKING-L

I'm sorry Lahni, but they both amused the HELL out of me. They sound like right proper dicks, you done the right thing. Sadie's a decrepit bitch anyway, it wasn't your fault. It was probably the woman you were talking to that made her ill and she just forgot. Geriatric fuck.