Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

I'm supposed to be doing homework right now but the assigment is on the school's website and its not working. Its a massive assignment that I shouldn't have waited till the last minute to do and now I don't know how I'm going to get it done before 2pm tomorrow. I'm not very happy right now because of it!

my mom doesnt know i go on these boards, or that im good friends with catie, or that i call and text catie.

i was fxcking stupid and used the house phone to talk to catie, so now its showed up on the bill. and my mom doesnt know the number, thank god she hasnt asked me yet. but she's going and calling catie's house over and over again trying to figure out who lives there now.

and i heard my mom on the phone with the phone company, and i heard her say "and i find it strange that we were away on vacation and calls were made to a number i've never seen before..."

omfg i'm freaking out

my mom doesnt know i go on these boards, or that im good friends with catie, or that i call and text catie.

i was fxcking stupid and used the house phone to talk to catie, so now its showed up on the bill. and my mom doesnt know the number, thank god she hasnt asked me yet. but she's going and calling catie's house over and over again trying to figure out who lives there now.

and i heard my mom on the phone with the phone company, and i heard her say "and i find it strange that we were away on vacation and calls were made to a number i've never seen before..."

omfg i'm freaking out

=/

idk idk idk idk.

ughh alright so ive been asking my bf to go to fright fest with me hes liek idk idk idk.

then im stalkin his facebook comments and apparently this girl asked him to go and he said yes?!?!?!?!?!

KILL ME RIGHT NOW.

=/

idk idk idk idk.

ughh alright so ive been asking my bf to go to fright fest with me hes liek idk idk idk.

then im stalkin his facebook comments and apparently this girl asked him to go and he said yes?!?!?!?!?!

KILL ME RIGHT NOW.

Catie, not to sound like a douche,

but i think your boyfriend is one.

yea he is.

ughhhhhh.

i hate him right now.

oh so i jsut text him like "oh so are you goin to fright fest with me because i asked you like a month ago"

and hes like "yea probs"

alrighhhttt. COOOOOL. idk.