Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

lmao

You can leave it to Hiroki to have the cool comment.

Well not cool but funny in an evil sense.

That's what im here for :D

Newcastle has better bands though.

Aye we do get better bands and have a good few decent bands of our own but our venues are doing downhill since we got a carling academy :(

No,thanks to school. We have these really important classes (where we do nurse stuff) and we can't be away from those. It sucks. I'd really want to see his home.

But, I'm going to his place on sunday... His roommate is away :D

My arms are ok. I need to work out.

I'm probably most oddest girlfriend ever.

Naaaaah mines pretty odd she does things like move things around the house as she knows it confuses me and I have caught her the odd time pick her nose and wipe it on me just to annoy me :rotfl:

I am an angry angry human being tonight. But it's a sort of detached anger- it's like i'm watching myself becoming aggravated and i'm actually finding it very amusing.

Not gonna stop though, ohhhh nooo.

Worked tonight missing one of the epic parties of the year, and it was unbearably busy because everyone's quit and i was the only waitress in the whole pub. I was not impressed. Working again 11.30 tomorrow morning, cannot be bothered.

I was so pissed off i had to chain smoke my way back home, which has done nothing for my poor sore throat. Yes, this is indeed self-inflicted and my own fault for smoking, but makes me no less pissed off, so shuuushhh !

Phew.

You and me both Babs, im an 8-5 and i feel like shite with this cold! Also had a hellish week, so i feel your pain! :hug:

haha, least im not alone :P

i am actually in pain - my new horse decked me two fold tonight. he hadnt been ridden since last thursday, and hadnt been out on the walker for a couple days cause of the weather.

i am such a nob! any other cunt would have let him run lose in the arena for a while, but me? no. im too much in my own black hole this week to have an ounce of common sense.