Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

I want to kill her!!! I don't care I'm so angryyyyyy.

And I want him to stop being such a big headed selfish RETARD!!!

He's all happy just cause he's with her. He likes to have girlfriends for the sake of it even if he does really like her. She's ugly and I don't care that I'm being mean I'm so angry right now...I need a place to rant.

I really do wish you would further explain your situations, dont keep me in suspense :D

Jorgi's new avatar scares the shit out of me. :willy_nilly:

:twisted:

In a seperate annoyance, i am one of those annoying people who constantly chew on their necklace(s)- perhaps as a result of karma, i just chewed a massive chunk off one of the pendants. It wasn't an expensive one, nor was it made out of a very strong metal (it was infact a very squidgey metal, hence it being so fun to chew) and i am GUTTED.

Man, that'll teach me.

:twisted:

In a seperate annoyance, i am one of those annoying people who constantly chew on their necklace(s)- perhaps as a result of karma, i just chewed a massive chunk off one of the pendants. It wasn't an expensive one, nor was it made out of a very strong metal (it was infact a very squidgey metal, hence it being so fun to chew) and i am GUTTED.

Man, that'll teach me.

You know that's all I'll see when I try to sleep tonight, right? :crybad:

And can I borrow your chewy necklace? It might stop me chewing my nails. :nono:

I feel like a slug.

I was sitting there, in a biology exam (which i forgot about and therefore failed) thinking about how ill i felt (not about the cerebral cortex, or seratonin, not even sensory neurones), and i have come to the conclusion that the only way to describe how i'm feeling right now is; SLUG.

In fact, here is a picture i took of myself 10 minutes ago:

Ian%252520Towle%252520-%252520slug.jpg&usg=AFQjCNGmjgila16MqfydkR0-5MZrDGjPVA

Quite.