Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

I told my mom that me and my twin are going to this one bar tonight... It's 10.80pm and we're leaving soon NOW she comes to speak about how I shouldn't go out because I've exams on monday.

And dad gave me a speech about how alcohol affect on youth's brain, like I don't know that.

"Never leave your drink without guard because..." Yes dad, I know. I'm educated by TV:

i know that ... thank god my parents arent like that anymore all they want to know when im gone is when i go and if im planning on getting back the same day

rant: i'm so sleep deprived it isnt funny. and tomorrow i should be able to sleep in...saturday. but of course i have a guitar lesson at 8:30 AM, then i have stage crew for hours and hours right after that. then sunday my parents wake me up at like 7:30 to go to church. >.<

and i wish i was back to being the litle 8 year old i used to be, like in the pics i was just looking at.

rant: the guy i like is pissing me off. in fact, i'm not too sure i even like him anymore. it just seems like he led me on for months, and now i'm almost POSITIVE he likes one of my best friends. he just basically blows me off for her now, and he wrote her a little scrawley note in pre-cal today. and this has happened before too. WITH THE SAME F#$*&ING GIRL!!!!! i wouldn't be so mad if it hadn't happened before!!!!!!

:-x

I do wonder why I rely on other people sometimes.

People call me selfish sometimes, but considering how much other people have let me down the last few weeks I'm starting to wonder if I should just go it alone from now on. :nono:

Today's plans got cancelled due to snow in Stoke. Damn. Damn damn damn.

So, i have been sitting around here all day, doing work- ON A SATURDAY ?! what has the world come to.

I'm also pretty annoyed. It's going to sound really harsh and bitchy (which i guess sums me up pretty well), I picked an argument with my boyfriend, not for an actual argument but to teach him a lesson ? If you get what i mean. He's pretty over-sensitive, over-protective, over-possessive, over-infuriating and he said a few things that proper annoyed me; made me question what value he actually puts in spending time with me etc. I won't go into the reasoning behind it, it's very long and boring, but that was that.

And he just phoned me (which i hate) in tears (which i hate) and begged me (which i hate) to forgive him.

Ooops. It has become apparent i take things too far. And so i've just ended up apologising for something that i shouldn't even have to apologise for; WHICH I HATE.

And i'm still ill. ...Which i hate more than anything.

That is all.