Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

i couldn't sleep at all last night. it's the same problem nearly every night. the only time i sleep is when i'm so tired my body can't take it anymore and i fall asleep in the middle of the day or something. i just never seem to be able to switch off and fall asleep.

So being gay isnt a bad thing? My surrounding says otherwise, But oh well! Because even if I turn out gay, I shall find a way to be NORMAL!

and I dont know...technically speaking yes...because I'd go gay for the tokio hotel lead singer LOL(I wouldnt be the one bending over)....but any other guys, Not that I know of.

SO maybe im BI!

or might be...

or wont!

chris, being gay isnt a bad thing. yes, society seems to frown upon it, but its not a bad thing. i used to think that for a short while, then i realized that i was who i was and that its not bad. its just different. thats why society isnt okay with it. as long as your okay with yourself thats all that matters.

and like linzi said, many teens go through a time when they question their sexuality. from what it seems, and of course i cant know, thats something only you can know, but it seems like thats whats going on here.

but anywho, if you ever need to talk, just PM me. i went through it, i can help you. :hug:

Ugh.

I feel like death today. :(

aww whats wrong james? :hug:

aww james. :hug:

well if you need to talk, i'm here. PM me.

Don't worry, I'll be fine in a couple days...apparently I've caught the flu from my dad...even though the main symptoms are being tired, having a massive headache, having an aching back and also going back and forth to the men's room a lot. :willy_nilly:

no, she still trusts me. thats not the issue here.

i just think she's getting sick of me.

we used to talk on the phone for hours a day, every day.

we havent talked on the phone in just short of 2 weeks.

we used to have really long, pointless, random AIM convos.

we barely talk on AIM anymore.

in study hall we both go to the library b/c stage crew ppl can go whenever we want.

we used to talk ALL THE TIME in study hall. never got work done, etc.

we dont barely talk, and alot of the time we dont even sit near each other.

theres this one grl we both hate, she's really annoying, [and probably has someting wrong with her, so we feel bad about that] but when sharon, that grl, would come over to either of us, we'd come "to the rescue" and be like "hey i gotta tell you something." or "wanna get a vitamin water from the school store?"

sharon came over to me, and she didnt come. okay, thats fine.

but then when sharon came over to her, she didnt come to talk to me like she usually would, she just put up w/ it. and i could tell b/c of her face.

and i've been pretty bipolar lately, i need an up on the dose, and i've been feeling pretty weird lately. and i've been freaking out alot lately. and she's been helping me through it.

so i'm thinking maybe she's finally sick of my crap? maybe she's sick of everything i have wrong with me and that she's just done? or at least really annoyed? but she isnt saying that, she's telling me its okay to rant. but i feel bad, so now i'm done w/ that. seeing if it changes anything.

but like, things are different. really different. and i dont like it.

sorry that was really long. probably didnt make sense either.