Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

Aww man I got so much inspiration but i cant use it the way I want too! I could play guitar but its just about midnight ...Perhaps maybe I could go in the basment to play, But the tv is down there and I'll get distracted.

Damn you Led Zeppelin for doing this to me.

You ever gonna answer me or what?!

----------------------------------------

Anyway, I'm STILL recovering from the flu. My Mum caught it from me a few days ago, SHE'S still coughing :( And my Mum's cousin and his wife are here staying until Saturday...now they've both got a cold. Fuck.

I'm worried, I hope it's not a different virus and that I don't catch it from them, my immune system is wiped out already.

God help me.

:(:crybad:

Also - there's this guy I like and....I just want him to go out with me. I really like him and it's just like *confused*

You ever gonna answer me or what?!

Answer you? When you never asked a question?

Hello Lara! :D

I tried to send a PM but your inbox or whatever is too full. So I have no choice but to communicate through this thread :) Until you clear your inbox maybe? :D

I have re-added you back on msn but you were offline :( , I can only hope you will catch this reply before the pages go too far.

It is very unknown to me as to why you care about a random person like me on msn. Well you may or may not care about me, But you most certainly care about me blocking and deleting you off msn. I dont hate you or anything! In fact I like you alot!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Blah.

Lately I've felt more and more useless in general. There's important stuff I've left till the last minute, and even when it's not that important usually my head's in another place and I end up screwing up somewhere down the line. :nono:

I. Have. 50gs.

Sucks to be you.

Anyway, boyfriend's are far more trouble than they're worth.

but what bacci is it, i bet you smoke something real dirty like drum.

also i just found a pouch with like 2 rollies in it JOY!

but what bacci is it, i bet you smoke something real dirty like drum.

also i just found a pouch with like 2 rollies in it JOY!

Amberleaf thx.

Doesn't make a difference, i really hate all rolling baccy. It tastes rank.

hmm amber leaf aint bad. what you should do then is get 12.5 GV + 12.5 cutters mix the bastards together, its the nicest rolling bacci ever. its perfection.

also what did the boyfriend do wrong? ive gotta feel for the guy now ive stopped being a man slag and settled :P