Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

^aww what happened courntye?

okay today was a verry good day. then i was walking out of school and this girl I DONT EVEN TALK TO ANYMORE tuns around and goes okay if you are going to talk about me SAY IT TO MY FUCKING FACE. and i was like WHAT i am never going to fucking see you again. then she says if you want to make friends grow up. i yelled down the hallway you grow up. everyone was looking at me and i started crying. then all my friends saw me come out crying. and o did my cousin and i told them what happened. and then my cousin yelled at her, she said it was about when i said like 3 WEEKS AGO i wish she got hit by that car harder. but it wasnt even as bad as what she said about me and how she didnt leave me alone. IT WAS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL AND I AM NOT GOING THERE ANYMORE. skdghsk

Less than two minutes ago

Dad: Are you going to stay away all night again?

Mom: Yeah

Dad: (Bullshit or Oh shit) Cant fucking believe that.

My dads not the nicest person here lol.

aw poor doggy.

We were boating in florida and the sun got me on the top of my legs. It was as red as hayleys hair. Thank goodness i was wearing swim shorts though. Oh that would have been painful.

I could barley walk the first few days i had it.

aw poor doggy.

We were boating in florida and the sun got me on the top of my legs. It was as red as hayleys hair. Thank goodness i was wearing swim shorts though. Oh that would have been painful.

I could barley walk the first few days i had it.

good Lord! i get sunburnt like that all the time in the summer. is it better now?

I thought i'd got over the whole allergy-to-fruit thing.

Just ate an apple.

Apparently not.

FUCK.

Of all the lamest things to be allergic to, i get the healthy stuff.

erggggggggggggggh.

Allergic to fruit?!

That's a new one on me. :P