Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

I feel like shite, and it's come to the point where I think, when am I ever healthy?

I can cope with that nicely but my nana has gone into hospital and apart from "she's just having tests don't worry" I'm getting no answers!

I think I deserve to know, I think I can handle it, I've been in hopsital the most in the family, I think I deserve to know what's wrong with her. :-x

I can cope with that nicely but my nana has gone into hospital and apart from "she's just having tests don't worry" I'm getting no answers!

I think I deserve to know, I think I can handle it, I've been in hopsital the most in the family, I think I deserve to know what's wrong with her. :-x

i know exactly how you feel, i know my dad might be ill and he's been to the hospital and stuff...but i have no idea whether he's ill or not cos i keep being kept in the dark about it.

my rant...i hate it when people cancel plans with you at the last minute with a lame excuse...that happened to me today.

i know exactly how you feel, i know my dad might be ill and he's been to the hospital and stuff...but i have no idea whether he's ill or not cos i keep being kept in the dark about it.

It sucks, I mean, why not tell me? I care about her just as much as everone else and I'm sure it's the same for you ad your dad. It can't be a matter of I'm too young to know, as I mentioned I've been in hospital loads. It's just dumb. :@

Cause' Ive never heard of many people being banned on here before

That's because I'm not a mod. I'd be a bad guv, n0oobs would fear me.

I'd be like Gene Hunt.

"I couldn't give a tart's furry cup if half your brains are falling out."

my rant is that i cant make these spam ads stop popping up. i hate them! and i jsut got a spam ad a few seconds ago that was advertizing an anti-spam software. ironic, no?

lol thats funny

Im sick and and tired of these people throwing glass bottles or jars or whatever at my house!

I'm seriously gonna go out and make my dogs bark JUST so they can even try throwing one at me.

I swear I'm about to do that.

This is the 3rd summer they've done this.

I was getting some milk for my brownies and I hear a huge crash on the window.

Thank god we don't have glass windows, we have bars and stuff instead.

I got so pissed I started yelling at the top of my lungs to the building next to me:

"YOU SICK FUCKS! TRY THROWING ONE AT ME AND SEE WHAT KIND OF LAWSUIT YOU GET. ASSHOLES! STOP THROWING THE FUCKING BOTTLES. TODAY WE'RE CALLING THE POLICE. OLD HAGS."

Which is a complete lie.

We already called the cops several times and they don't have the evidence. No evidence, no case.

I want to call one of those Investigation teams on our asses and put cameras everywhere to see who's doing them. But my mom doesn't want any kind of person in our house, news cast or not. I'm just scared that they'll throw one at us, or throw one at my dogs.

Sick old people.

Im sick and and tired of these people throwing glass bottles or jars or whatever at my house!

I'm seriously gonna go out and make my dogs bark JUST so they can even try throwing one at me.

I swear I'm about to do that.

This is the 3rd summer they've done this.

I was getting some milk for my brownies and I hear a huge crash on the window.

Thank god we don't have glass windows, we have bars and stuff instead.

I got so pissed I started yelling at the top of my lungs to the building next to me:

"YOU SICK FUCKS! TRY THROWING ONE AT ME AND SEE WHAT KIND OF LAWSUIT YOU GET. ASSHOLES! STOP THROWING THE FUCKING BOTTLES. TODAY WE'RE CALLING THE POLICE. OLD HAGS."

Which is a complete lie.

We already called the cops several times and they don't have the evidence. No evidence, no case.

I want to call one of those Investigation teams on our asses and put cameras everywhere to see who's doing them. But my mom doesn't want any kind of person in our house, news cast or not. I'm just scared that they'll throw one at us, or throw one at my dogs.

Sick old people.

Fucking hell! Why are they doing that?!!

Because my dogs bark.

Which is pretty annoying.

But 2 minutes of barking does not mean you can throw a bottle at my house.

My dogs bark non-stop, we don't get bottled that is horrible, something needs to be done, I feel so bad for you.