Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

i hope you can keep her!!

i'm sick of this.

my best friend wont talk to me. STILL!

even though its been 9 fxcking days.

another best friend isnt in a good mood and i know it. but she wont talk or anything.

my dads being such an ass today

my sisters bitchy since school started, and who gets the blunt of her bitching? ME.

and i feel like i'm losing all my friends. they all have marching band or color guard. all except about 4? of them.

and they're always doing marching band things. and if they're not, they're hanging out with the "band posse" which is their whole group. and they exclude everyone else

:crybad:

i hope you can keep her!!

i'm sick of this.

my best friend wont talk to me. STILL!

even though its been 9 fxcking days.

another best friend isnt in a good mood and i know it. but she wont talk or anything.

my dads being such an ass today

my sisters bitchy since school started, and who gets the blunt of her bitching? ME.

and i feel like i'm losing all my friends. they all have marching band or color guard. all except about 4? of them.

and they're always doing marching band things. and if they're not, they're hanging out with the "band posse" which is their whole group. and they exclude everyone else

aww :hug:

that sucks major

oh and you know what really grinds my gears... the fact nobody is hiring here so I can't get an effing job.

F*ck. My boyfriend told me yesterday that he's not sure if he's going to come home this week, it's either thurday or next monday. I wish I could make him come home on thursday because I'm kinda... LONELY! I've survived about a week withoit popping to his appartment to take a nap (I do that almost every monday, wednesday and friday) but nooooo...

I miss him.