Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

I discovered today at work that Gemma has basically stolen £25 from a school collection, which is just really bad. Even more so cause she's taken £25 from some little kid (for the non-UK people £25 = $50). The problem is that even though my boss knows of this and says she's gonna talk to Gemma, I honestly don't think she'll do anything about it :neutral:

My twin is a whining egoistic bitch.

She started screaming at me that I use my big sister's handbag, like I can't borrow it. She uses her clothes all the time. I'VE A PERMISSION! She doesn't.

She thinks she's perfect or something. I wish she could just walk under a bus. She doesn't even know what she's going to be, she went to my big sister's old school because it's easy.

F*ck her.

erica :hug:

head up m'dear

...and push her out in front of that bus

;-)

no not really

i don't promote violence

:shifty:

I don't like violence either... But she's like the worst narcist I've ever seen! Me me me me me me... I hate her.

And it wouldn't be my fault if she'd be dump enough (I think she could be) to walk under the bus.

I hate that she tells how she does these part-time job duties and gets money though she shouldn't be at school (she "studies" traveling) but her school is so easy... No notes or tests. She kinda like goes there whenever she wants. I know a secret of her... She didn't get to uni because she didn't listened to me! I reminded her to show her ID after the entrance exam and she didn't. LOL I got into uni but I didn't go because I had another school where I wanted the most. It seems that I'm better.

I don't like violence either... But she's like the worst narcist I've ever seen! Me me me me me me... I hate her.

And it wouldn't be my fault if she'd be dump enough (I think she could be) to walk under the bus.

I hate that she tells how she does these part-time job duties and gets money though she shouldn't be at school (she "studies" traveling) but her school is so easy... No notes or tests. She kinda like goes there whenever she wants. I know a secret of her... She didn't get to uni because she didn't listened to me! I reminded her to show her ID after the entrance exam and she didn't. LOL I got into uni but I didn't go because I had another school where I wanted the most. It seems that I'm better.

grrrr

that actualy sounds really frustration

i get being a twin isnt as cool as some people make it out to be

hope things get better dude

i have been trying to sort out an idea to put in place, in the admin forum and stuff, its just everytime im on here folk are sending pm's asking for bans or having a go cause ive not deleted a post that ive not seen on page 95 of the spam thread.