Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

So I volunteered after school today to help decorate the hall for spirit week next week. The girl who is the student council president for my class insisted on bossing everyone around & if she didn't like something you made or put up on the wall she bitched at you till it was done her way. Not a very fun thing to volunteer for.

:nono:

everythings a rant just now

I need a new job, I've applied for so many places and I'm getting nowhere. I have to avoid my mum during the day otherwise she'll make some comment about me "lazing around" even though thats not what I'm doing. But I love the job I have atm, actually I don't love it, but I want to keep it, but my hours are so bad, its going to be so hard to juggle two jobs. And today I found out as of Jan 09 my contracted hours are increasing to 12 a week, and i don't wanna let them down, even though thats still really bad at £3odd an hour, but if I get another job I would need to leave and I don't want to.. I don't know what to do :(

I've applied already for Uni next year, but its 5 hours away and I don't actually want to go.

i have nothing to look forward to

nothing to get up for

i can't sleep at night from stress

i take it out on other people

i worry about every little thing

i don't even go out with my friends anymore

how can i put what I actually feel into words? this rant sounds a bit pathetic, i don't know how to describe my life just now :(

my work is full of nobs.

everythings a rant just now

I need a new job, I've applied for so many places and I'm getting nowhere. I have to avoid my mum during the day otherwise she'll make some comment about me "lazing around" even though thats not what I'm doing. But I love the job I have atm, actually I don't love it, but I want to keep it, but my hours are so bad, its going to be so hard to juggle two jobs. And today I found out as of Jan 09 my contracted hours are increasing to 12 a week, and i don't wanna let them down, even though thats still really bad at £3odd an hour, but if I get another job I would need to leave and I don't want to.. I don't know what to do :(

I've applied already for Uni next year, but its 5 hours away and I don't actually want to go.

i have nothing to look forward to

nothing to get up for

i can't sleep at night from stress

i take it out on other people

i worry about every little thing

i don't even go out with my friends anymore

how can i put what I actually feel into words? this rant sounds a bit pathetic, i don't know how to describe my life just now :(

i know exactly what youre going through, love. feel free to pm me if you need someone to talk to :)

i dont even know why ive got tears, its just so hard. Ive never loved someone like this before. i actualy love her. my heart goes so heavy when i see her, ive never loved anyone before,

she's like, the person ive always looked for in my life, and i want to tell the world how amazing i think she is, and how much i love her, i dnt even know what to say :(

that's always the biggest thing when you fall in love with a friend. But it's sort of a chance you have to take, even though it's hard. If you guys try it, and it doesn't work, chances are you two will remain friends anyway, if not, then she wasn't a true friend to start with.

i need to start toughening up and becoming a stronger person , im too soft haha,

i know, she's actually my twin flame, nobody has ever meant so much to me before, she' means the world to me and id do anything for her, i know just to wait, even her mum said to her "i wish you would realise how you feel about ross",

she's so lovely and amazing,i just love her to pieces

i need to start toughening up and becoming a stronger person , im too soft haha,

i know, she's actually my twin flame, nobody has ever meant so much to me before, she' means the world to me and id do anything for her, i know just to wait, even her mum said to her "i wish you would realise how you feel about ross",

she's so lovely and amazing,i just love her to pieces

mate, ive been there, ive been with her, then ive lost her.

its not worth it, the relationship turns out to be nowhere near as amazing as you thought it would, and then when you lose her you will miss her like hell, i havent spoken to mine since june!