Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

I work in a pub, but we do a Carvery lunch on sunday's and it always gets soooo busy, and then because we're so busy we can't attend to every customers every little tiny inconsequential retarded little need and so they get utterly pissy at us for no reason !

I really hate people :( I should never have become a waitress, can't imagine what my boss was thinking when he employed me hahahah !

(i'm lovely really).

I work in a pub, but we do a Carvery lunch on sunday's and it always gets soooo busy, and then because we're so busy we can't attend to every customers every little tiny inconsequential retarded little need and so they get utterly pissy at us for no reason !

I really hate people :( I should never have become a waitress, can't imagine what my boss was thinking when he employed me hahahah !

(i'm lovely really).

if i was your boss when he employed you i would have been thinking. "lol"

TV and Movies don't over exaggerate the character I am, I'm probably the one everyone leaves alone :D.

PsshhHIT. Pisses me awf.

Also I've been cut off from any kind of money....It doesn't really tick me off, The part that ticks me the tits off is the part where I have to get a job.

I don't want to live with my mom until I'm 25 like that other loser in red lake. I don't know, he ain't a loser but a pathetic fool to some, To a lot I dare say!?

Well at least I got some music...Only when I'm on the computer, I remember my "brother" pawned my MP3 player, That son of a bitch...Now I indulge in the fact that the fucker is in jail. He's all alone with thoughts that can never do any good for him, What more karma could I ask for. *e-Sigh* boring boring boring boring BORING.

Meuzik.

In Biology we were partnered up to make a land-use map; I was partnered with the same girl I've worked with on the other projects this year. She has no idea what to do (just like all the other times), and I end up having to do all the work. Well, I don't understand parts of this project so our's is probably going to come out awful.

ughhh school.

i have this big poster project due tuesday and i havent even started...

procrastination....

This is a lesson in procrastination.

I kill myself because I'm so frustrated.

Every single second that I put it off

Means another lonely night I got to race the clock.

What say we go and crash your car?

And every time I leave you go and lock the door.

So I walk myself picking at a chip on my shoulder.

I'm another day late and one year older.

It's failure by design.

Sorry, couldn't resist.