Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

lol This is igornant (sorry but it is and i don't mean to offend you). Bush has nothing on the presidents from the gilded age. Back in the early 1900's 1/8 of the worlds population has 7/8 of the worlds money. The presidents were power hungry and didn't give a damn about the people. Bush made a few mistakes yes but he is nowhere near the worst president.

lol. non-taken. i admit that im not the smartest when

it comes to politics and i sure as hell cant remember a thing

from my u.s. history class last year. but i have to disagree with you

when you say that bush made a "few" mistakes. just look at where we are now compared to

4 or even 8 years ago.

he might not be the worst president, but he sure as hell is one of the dumbest

president to ever take office. he cant even say two sentences without stuttering. and he also said, "childrens do learn." it cant get any stupider than that.

and it does seem like you know a whole lot more about politics than i do, so i guess

i'll have to re-word what i said....bush is the worst president for me in my lifetime.

without taking sides:

can you imagine having to give addresses on television in front of people? i can't.

i think people are entitled to a few uhs and ums

lol yeah, uh's and um's are definitely a lot better than stuttering out sentences....sentences that

dont even make sense. =/

^that wasn't a few. it was seven and half minutes worth and they were all from instances when he wasn't using a teleprompter. When he has to think on his own he can't say anything.

oh and krs I'm not a huge Bush supporter. I was just stating that in the span of our history there were a lot worse presidents than bush. Plus bush can't read a teleprompter haha which is where a lot of his mistakes come from (I'm say this without viewing the video cause i'm about to go to bed).

edit : that was really slow aaaaaaahhhhh and Bush is not the smartest president I admit that. I'm just saying that in history (we're going waaay back here) there have been worse.

oh yeah no question there ;) (believe me, i'm agreeing with you in every way)

my favorite one from him is "people can't put food on their family"

hahahahaha that's my favorite as well!

lol. seriously you cant write any of this stuff up!

hahahahaha that's my favorite as well!

lol. seriously you cant write any of this stuff up!

i know!

one thing i'm really getting sick of is people posting crap that isn't even true or confirmed. if i have something to say about the candidate i don't like, i tend to use facts that are at least remotely accurate