Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

Same. My parents don't understand anything about my life.

neither does mine, im always made out to be the bad one, and everything is always about my mum,and her side of the story, nobody cares about my side of anything, cause apparently its just wrong and thats it.

I mean, im sorry i talk to my friends about things more than my parents, but thats just the way i am. my friends understand and are so much easier to talk to,

fffffs.

one of my friends comes up with such a lame excuse not to come to my bday, why can't she just say she doesn't wanna come? so now another girl who was coming isn't cos she was more her friend than mine and doesn't want to come without her.

Dropped a massive knife at work- and then, stupidly, tried to catch it. Proper sliced open my palm and it FUCKING HURTS SO MUCH. Gah.

Have to do 2 essays as well for tomorrow, and i know as well as anyone that it ain't gonna get done. I'm sat on internet forums wasting the rest of my evening away, typing with one hand.

DAMN SON I NEED TO SORT MY PRIORITIES.

I'm really damn fucking pissed off with my friends and their stupid attitudes at the moment. Only one or two of them are being fair about this situation at the moment.

Really fucking pathetic. :roll: Can't believe they are like this...thought it would be better than my old school in London...thought people here would actually care and ask me what is wrong when they see I'm pissed and start crying...I knew it was time before the cycle started all over again. :nono:

Oh well I'll just keep quiet and not talk much, I have nothing to say to anyone.

:crybad:

^People are shit, Lara :hug: just look out for yourself, and everyone else will come around sooner or later.

ANYWAY it's far too early in the morning and my hand hurts and i have not done any work due in today and i'm going to get murrrdeerrreedddd.

Crazy drunk old man bus incident today. My own fault really for catching a bus by the train station (which is where the drunks and drug addicts hang around).

Anyway I'm waiting in line for the bus, and this guy pushes past me and two other people to get on the bus in front of me. He shows his bus pass then stops dead in his tracks, and waves at some random person outside the bus, almost hitting me in the face. There were a few seats at the back of the bus, and he's walking really slowly and then he stops half way, and turns around to face me so I ask him if I can get past, he replies by saying "I can't see any room" so I said "there's two seats at the back", he then said "oh go ahead then you poof". To which I responded by calling him a tit and walking past him.

I sit down and he then calls me a bastard for not wearing a poppy. He then sat opposite me on the other seat and randomly started singing. "Twinkle twinkle little star, who the fuck do you think you are?" I was certain he was singing about me, but I just ignored him.

Actually it's not really a rant, I thought it was quite funny really :lol: even though he randomly started stuff with me, even though he pushed past me and a couple of others to get on the bus in the first place :roll:

^Hah actually sounds quite funny, although it's never fun to have some dick'ed right up in your face. Busses are devil transport anyway, can't get on one around here without 5 phones blaring out generic "gangsta" rubbish and catching aids from the seats.

Rant for this evening:

I have to play netball and it's 5 C out. Not cool (well actually very cool).