Final merch design for PF T-shirt!

Hey guys! I thought you might like to see the final design for the t-shirt I'm working on to promote P.F. If you dunno what I'm talking about, go check out the other threads I made in the promotion section (theres a few), they will reveal all.

Last time, I uploaded the t-shirt development and since then, I have improved the design that you guys voted for in the poll which was this one:

clock4.jpg

And I have changed it into this:

finaldesign1.jpg

I have changed the cartoon birds into real pictures of doves and added some distressed effects on top. I also added in the song lyric that I put in the original sketch that this idea arrived from. The t-shirt will be blue just to remind you all.

Before I get asked these questions again, this is NOT for sale as I am just a graphics student, not a t-shirt designer. This is my A-Level project for graphics. Also, I am not looking for anyone to produce them in any ways (sorry).

Anyway, tell me what you all think, I can then use your feedback in my work.

• Like 1

After you finish it, can you just place it on here so we can print it off screentees.com or something, I don't remeber it, but you go on there, upload a picture file, size it how you want, place it where you want, and choose the kind of shirt and size and they send you the clothing item with it on there.

I love it, except for the green font at the bottom. Idk if you're looking for c/c since you said it's the final design, but I don't think the font goes well with the rest of the design..something black and in a handwriting font, maybe with color behind it would look better.

The t-shirt colour is gonna be blue so the green will stand out, black wont. I have looked at many handwriting fonts as thats what I wanted inially but they are hard to read, making the lyrics slightly pointless in putting there.

tell me when it's ready because I want that tshirt !!:D

I have to promote them here in Italy:wink:

that's awsome! so want one when they're ready.

These t-shirts are not for sale, they are just a project for my graphics class. They will not be available anywhere. Im not going to be making them to sell or hand out, nor will I be getting them printed. I said this to start with.

Thanks to everyone who said they liked them :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...