What do you want to be when you grow up?

xletthisgox

Well...

Now I want to become a nurse. I'm trying to get to a nursing school for next year. I want to specialize on drugs and mental health so one day I can work in a mental hospital if I want to.

By other opition is to become a cop. lol

Tegan And Sara rock! Monday monday monday!!

Anyways, Im going to be a musical artist, One of the best at that.

• Like 1

Like alot of people here I want my band to get successful enough to where it can be my job. It doesn't have to be "paramore" famous. Just enough to live on.

but if that doesn't work out I plan on going to UT to major in radio television and film and after that do something in the music or film industry. Right now my dream job would be to work at Modlife. If you dont know what that is its basically an "operating system" tom delonge created and to sum it up they have employees and offices and I want to work there haha go to modlife.com if you want to check it out. Its really cool

Like alot of people here I want my band to get successful enough to where it can be my job. It doesn't have to be "paramore" famous. Just enough to live on.

but if that doesn't work out I plan on going to UT to major in radio television and film and after that do something in the music or film industry. Right now my dream job would be to work at Modlife. If you dont know what that is its basically an "operating system" tom delonge created and to sum it up they have employees and offices and I want to work there haha go to modlife.com if you want to check it out. Its really cool

Or how about this, Once I get somewhat famous, I'll have you open for me. Then tada, You'll be paparazzi famous...as if thatys a good thing but you get the picture :P

i don't even know.

my mom gets bothered by the fact that i change my mind like every few months. and i get a little annoyed with it, too, but usually i get annoyed with her harping on my indecision all the time. ANYWAY.

when i was really young, i thought something in like archeology would be cool, and then that just disappeared. then it was like architecture, then that went as well, then i said "maybe something more math oriented, like accounting or something." and then i changed completely and was like "something with writing! like journalism, or whatever." i was actually into that for a few years.

and now i'm in my senior year, and i was thinking about languages, and then about fulfilling pre-med. requirements in college and then doing med. school and studying Forensic Pathology to be a Medical Examiner, 'cause i think it would be pretty sweet, and it is in fact a pretty good match for my personal characteristics/qualities, as both my mom and i think. but then i changed my mind again a few weeks ago for whatever reason. so basically i'm about to enter second semester of my senior year of high school and i have no idea.

well, i really, really want my band to make a difference on the music industry since we're an all girl band.i don't really care if i make a living out of it or not, as long as i am happy playing with my band and if it doesn't work out then i'll deal with it.

plan b is to be a psychologist or a philosophy teacher.

well, i really, really want my band to make a difference on the music industry since we're an all girl band.i don't really care if i make a living out of it or not, as long as i am happy playing with my band and if it doesn't work out then i'll deal with it.

plan b is to be a psychologist or a philosophy teacher.

dudette!...I feel the same way! I want to change the music and stuff too man, But i always think I wont make it out of the local band scene...becuase some bands play their whole life local. Never break out. I have the exact same backup plan as well.