MISS OLD PARAMORE

Everyone is gonna miss the old paramore.

Happens with a lot of bands.

I loved the old paramore and the fact that there wasn't many people at their gigs and stuff :D

Now there are heaps and heaps of people because of the mainstream success.

But you gotta be happy for them with the success they are having and just get by it :P

kinda i really just hate all their so called "fans" that just like misery business and crushcrushcrush and dont even know about awkif. they could never understand what their music is really about and yet they claim to love them. don't get me wrong im glad they're successful, they deserve it i just wish they had a big fanbase that liked them for all their music and not just singles

ohkay.

well. this has been made a billion times. now that there on mtv ive ntoiced ALOT of new ppl on these boards. so having all these new ppl on our boards saying that they miss "old" paramore its kinda odd considering they just signed up for here.

but. anyways. i really dont care if there "new" or "old".

quite honestly im just sick of all the teenies. liek everysingle on of them. ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY. cuz now every one is like "OMGZZ PARAMROEEEE!!. cuz of dumb mtv.and its kinda of making me not liek paramore as much. i dotn want them to turn into the next FOB. cuz all the ppl who are obsessed with mtv are gonna make them that. adn i might as well forget it if they do then.

so then if the old paramore is refering to previous of these days. then yes i do miss them. but as ppl. they are still the same.

i totally agree and even though i just signed up here recently i've been a fan of them since the beginning i just like them more now for some reason. and no its not because of riot and all that because my favorite song is emergency (just so people dont try and accuse me liking them for mtv)

and i really hope they do not end up like fob, i really would be extremely saddened

^yea. fob sold out like crazy. ive never liked there music. but after u have a rapper produce your record, have pete wentz (who i think is overrated) date some famous celeberty, have a b.s. record,and how pete wentz was pissed off that they didnt get nominated for a grammy and then him saying they should have. i mean. HUGEEEE EGO!

and i do blame it on mtv. ALOT! they tend to make ppl that way.

i know paramore is down to earth and normal. but so was FOB. and alot of other bands. i just dont liek bands who get above the "fuse (tv) level of fame" . cuz then it gets annoying.

but as long as there always them selves i still luv em. just. TEEEEEEEEEENIESSS!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Guest texasrocker

im happy for them and all with the sucess thing, but i miss the way they were always available to talk to their fans. There used to be like 100 people tops at their shows and on the last tour there was like what? 1000?

isnt it kinda selfish to want the band all to your self...yes it is. Why would you want such a great band not see success. This topic lights a fire under me as well.

It's ignorant.

Exactly.

It's perfectly fine to miss the AWKIF Paramore. But a true fan(of any band really) should be thrilled at the success they're having. Regardless if it's a fan who has only heard the singles, or has been around since the beginning and adores every song. Love for band is love for a band. One song or every song.

i love old and new paramore. the only thing i'm worried about is the fact that they're all over mtv and there are all these posers going crazy over them. oh my god i love misery business! or crushcrushcrush! and they don't know any other songs or that they had another album. it's so annoying.

isnt it kinda selfish to want the band all to your self...yes it is. Why would you want such a great band not see success. This topic lights a fire under me as well.

It's ignorant.

That post earned a rep point. ;-)

Again, get over it people... Be glad that they still make music by their own rules.

i'm not sure about this 'new/old paramore' thing cause like, i don't think they have changed. things have changed for them though.

i don't like how difficult their gigs are now.. due to the bigger crowds. i also prefer all we know is falling to riot. however, there are a lot of postive things coming from them being more well known now. performance wise they are a lot better and seem more confident and shit :)

things would be boring if they stayed the same though eh? not that they were boring to begin with, but it's nice to see things happen for them even though it might have it's drawbacks at times.