NEW OR OLD FAN

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've been a fan since November 14th 2006...i actually remember the date i first got hooked when i heard emergency. since as that's a while before riot, i would probably consider myself more of a old fan. i just realised it's actually my 1st anniversary of joining these boards later this week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2005 *looks at join date*. Can't remember if joined the forum straight away.. close enough I suppose. I remember the days when u could download pressure and emergency for free from fbr/paramore website.. haha and all of the vids at the time.. and just think now, u have to pay! Became a fan of paramore when I saw a message about it being a "band of the week" somewhere. Think it was on bandaids or something.

Oh another thing to mention, ticket cost Give It A Name Introduces £5 (cheaper than the train fare!!). 2008 - £16.

It's worth the extra cost tho.

They were playing local shows in '04? Cool..

since...about june...it's still good because it's hungary and people are just only now starting to know them...lol

i remember...i heard/saw misery business and then i was like 'omg,i LOVE IT...i need to hear all of their songs!'...and i became obsessed in a month...and i'm that now and i'll be ;)