What do you think about Hayley ever going solo!?!

lewymocha06

This thread should just be closed.

None of you want opinions, ye all want everything to be the same forever, so no point in trying to have a proper discussion on possibilities.

Might aswell close this thread and just stay on a one track mind, and close it. Block out opinions and close your mind.

So just close this thread, because a not only do people block opinions, they blindly insult other members for having opinions, it's ignorant and rude and I feel sorry for people like that.

Don't ever call people on this thread closed-minded. There a lot of people on here who like good music and definitely have better taste in it than you. Just because we all hate Avril and you don't doesn't make us close-minded it makes us opinionated and we happen to have strong opinions against her. You say paramore makes simple music but i've never heard anything more simple than Avril's unoriginal lyrics and less than par instrumentals. Can we even call Avril's lyrics hers?

and i know for sure if theres anyone who isnt close-minded about music on th is board its me. Not to sound fool of myself but im the only person i know whose ipod can be put on shuffle and the first song can be lil wayne than the next one can be led zeppelin jump to say anything and than tupac. So you know what lewy? When your ipod can do that than come talk to me

• Like 3

Errrr... ye brought up Avril not me. That is your issue with her, I am only defending her. And yes Avril's music is simple, but so is Paramore's. That is how their music is relatable to so many people.

If ye are so open-minded, why can't ye open your minds to the fact that Hayley just MIGHT go solo one day. Instead of calling me names for suggesting it?

mike i agree with everything on your last post...and my family laughs everytime i play my ipod outloud in the car. first song can be some slow jazz type song, next comes music like paramores, then slow instrumental cover of fob songs, then some hxc scremo shiz, then maybe a bit of spice girls or highschool musical. its great and its just the way i like it. i enjoy all types of music as well.

on the other hand lewy stop saying people are close minded..i think you get the point from mikes post so theres not point in me re-stating what he just said.

^haha agreeeed. i give many artist chances.

i ve liked avril too. but she is now a SELL OUTTT!

lewis person.

how are we ignorant. saying how we like paramore as a band. wen this is a PARAMORE FORUM!

and wen we say we dont liek avril its cause its NOT and avril forum...

DO ---------------- YOU ----------------- UNDERSTAND?

see. i would be nice. if u you would be nice. but quite honestly every post you ever do is mean.

you fighting over the internet with people is rather uhm... stupid? yea. it is.

i dont see why the mods dont delete you. you contribute nothing to this forum expt you narrow minded ways and degrateing people who actually like paramore as a group.

and before u can reply saying "im not narrow minded you guys are. cuz you dont like change.. blah blah blah blah."

am i right? yea. cuz thats all u have been saying.

HAYLEY ISNT A SOLO ARTIST! so dont try to agrue something that hasnt happend.

thankkk u!

yess!

thank you to everyone who has posted because you all speak the truth!

and for lewy or whatever your name is....either stop posting on this thread or come up with better comebacks. cuz i've noticed that in every single one of your posts. you just keep re-stating everything.

so please go advertise your lover somewhere else.

maybe in a hannah montana forum. im sure the kids

will get a kick out of it. =)

btw paramore's music...simple?! and thats the only

reason why people can relate to it?! HA! thats the biggest crapload

i've ever heard.

people relate to paramore's music, because it's REAL. none of that

"hey hey you you i dont like your girlfriend!" crap.

• Like 1

i've ever heard.

AMEN!

Errrr... ye brought up Avril not me. That is your issue with her, I am only defending her. And yes Avril's music is simple, but so is Paramore's. That is how their music is relatable to so many people.

If ye are so open-minded, why can't ye open your minds to the fact that Hayley just MIGHT go solo one day. Instead of calling me names for suggesting it?

Don't compare Avril's music to paramore's! At least they write their own music. Avril had at least two lawsuits that i know about just off this last record. And as for Hayley going solo its possible yes but highly unlikely.

so ye can take yeself of the boards if ye don't wanna just let this die! (yes im mocking your "ye's"

• Like 1

so please go advertise your lover somewhere else.

maybe in a hannah montana forum. im sure the kids

will get a kick out of it. =)

i've ever heard.

:rotfl::rotfl:

Hallelujah!

LOL @ this thread/ If ye don't like the thread then why do ye come into it? Seems like ye are the ones looking for attention. I am just trying to discuss a topic I am interested in. I will never leave a forum because of peer pressure :roll: I will be staying right here, get used to it.

BTW,ye are pathetic dissing Avril, this is a Hayley thread, for people who don't like Avril, ye seem to like to talk about her :)

Anyways, back on topic...........

Relating back to older female artists, a lot of them have said that they would not go solo but have at this point. Hayley is only 18/19(?), she doesn't know how she is going to change in the near future.

When I was saying, "Ye", I was using the plural of you. As in Ye the Paramorefans.com members........hard not to call you names when you don't understand basic english :lol:

Look, I am a paramore fan, but I think Avril is better. That is my choice, my opinion and ye have no right to over react when I say that. I don't like when you diss Avril, but when you do compare both, I have to put Paramore down one and show Avril is comparison and I hate doing that but ye obviously seem to like it which makes it ironic seeing how ye asked me to not bring Avril into this, even though I had not mentioned her until ye had.

I like both bands and if ye want to diss Avril, I will back her up, if ye want to compare Avril to Paramore, I will compare them, leaving my opinion which is that Avril is the better artist, again that's my opinion. Now when I say that, ye go off on a huff and go she has no substance. Maybe not to you, but for me, I find I cam relate to her bubbly energetic music that most certainly in my opinion has a lot of emotion and substance, and it's clearly obvious she has a lot more to bring to the music industry.

Selling out? How did she sell out? Ever notice that Hayley is still a teenager, and that a lot of ye were Avril fans until she started wearing adult clothers and then ye all went flying off to the next cool teenager. Hayley will grow up too. You can see them losing their craziness already, it's natural! They will grow up and Hayley won't be wearing baggy pants and crazy make up and all that forever. She is turning into a young woman, and her personality will change continously until she is in her late 20's (Scientific fact).

Avril did not sell out, she changed, and rightly so, it's her choice what songs she writes and it's her choice to wear what clothes she wants. That is the total opposite of a sell out. A sell out is somebody who changes to sell music, which is definitly NOT the case for Avril. Her Under My Skin record sold 8 million copies. She did not need to change, it was a natural progress. That is NOT selling out.

Ok, I have said what I wanted to say.....

When I was saying, "Ye", I was using the plural of you. As in Ye the Paramorefans.com members........hard not to call you names when you don't understand basic english :lol:

Look, I am a paramore fan, but I think Avril is better. That is my choice, my opinion and ye have no right to over react when I say that. I don't like when you diss Avril, but when you do compare both, I have to put Paramore down one and show Avril is comparison and I hate doing that but ye obviously seem to like it which makes it ironic seeing how ye asked me to not bring Avril into this, even though I had not mentioned her until ye had.

I like both bands and if ye want to diss Avril, I will back her up, if ye want to compare Avril to Paramore, I will compare them, leaving my opinion which is that Avril is the better artist, again that's my opinion. Now when I say that, ye go off on a huff and go she has no substance. Maybe not to you, but for me, I find I cam relate to her bubbly energetic music that most certainly in my opinion has a lot of emotion and substance, and it's clearly obvious she has a lot more to bring to the music industry.

Selling out? How did she sell out? Ever notice that Hayley is still a teenager, and that a lot of ye were Avril fans until she started wearing adult clothers and then ye all went flying off to the next cool teenager. Hayley will grow up too. You can see them losing their craziness already, it's natural! They will grow up and Hayley won't be wearing baggy pants and crazy make up and all that forever. She is turning into a young woman, and her personality will change continously until she is in her late 20's (Scientific fact).

Avril did not sell out, she changed, and rightly so, it's her choice what songs she writes and it's her choice to wear what clothes she wants. That is the total opposite of a sell out. A sell out is somebody who changes to sell music, which is definitly NOT the case for Avril. Her Under My Skin record sold 8 million copies. She did not need to change, it was a natural progress. That is NOT selling out.

Ok, I have said what I wanted to say.....

Avril became a woman, and I wouldn't begrudge her that. We all grow up and change. But some of her new music like that horrible song Girlfriend actually showed what I child, (ok I'll be nice> prepubescent teen) she has morphed into. Her new stuff totally turned off her old fans because the whole friggin CD is about lovey-dovey feelings, getting guys and getting turned on. Sorry; that's how I feel. She became such a preppie with her mini-skirts and little corsets. She is actually dressing andacting younger than her age, more like what she mighta looked like when she was younger, had she not become a punk. And when people can see through that, the artist has sold-out. Singing soongs about being availible when your married is plain wrong. Innocence, When You're Gone, and Keep Holding On are beautiful songs. They really were. But the rest? I'm sorry, but I don't see her growing up. And how she spits on the papparazzi and sometimes even the fans is just plain rude. Hayley at least cares about her fans, wants to bond with them and wants to be a good role model. Avril? You could hardly call that a good example. She looks like evey other pop wanna-be ou there. Everything that made Avril real has been tampered with and taken out by her managers and she's actually letting them. Her image screams "I'm hot, sexy and I'm gonna kick your ass!!!"

Sexy? Avril? Since when. I mean, really. She used to be so real, now she's so plastic. So plastic that I bet if you took her new album and played it backwards there would be hidden lyrics. I'm not even gonna venture what I thinkt they would say if that was true. I think she needs to tone it down and not dress like a wanna-be. I agree that there is an amount of substance in it, like with the before-mentioned songs, but why does she need to tell the whole world she's wonderful ("I'm the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seen...") If she was wonderful it would be shining through her and the fans here and eveywhere would all still be backing her up. But she's not and we're not, so thats the truth. I hope she realises what an absolute fool she's made of herself and will clean up her act before all her fans decide to hit the road and she's left holding the bag, but what can I say. People who are truly plastic never learn. Maybe she will never learn. But at least for her fans' sakes i hope she does.

Now, about Hayley, why are we even having to defend her, peeps? weall know she's great and if Lewymocha wants to disagree we should all just let him. We can't change his mind, he can't change ours, so we should have this discussion in peace. Because when we respond and cater to immature people, what happens? They take your power. Don't let them. Hayley would vouch for that.

Now hopefully I can post in this debate without getting pissed off. So, continue, peeps....

After learning 9 years of english in school and having a canadian father speaking it, "you" is part of basic english, not "ye".

What was taught in your school?

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion of course.

I just ask that you don't put down Paramore on these boards, we're all here because we're into them and want to support them. It's fine to criticize but just blatant negativity isn't. Calling names and making fun of someone else's tastes isn't contributing to the boards in a positive way either.

I'm not going to close this right now, but if it keeps going in the direction it is, I will.

Thanks guyssss.

After learning 9 years of english in school and having a canadian father speaking it, "you" is part of basic english, not "ye".

What was taught in your school?

He's from Ireland....that might have a little something to do with that. But as for Canadians, Ye is only something in Shakespeare or in the Bible. It's old King James language. But then again, this board isn't only Canadians, so Ye are entitled whichever way.

And as for being a bit mean, okay I plead guilty. But I don't regret what I said, just the fact that I may have rambled on more than was becessary.

• Like 1

No kidding. I was thinking the same thing after my *ahem* admittedly long post, and I was like ...wha???? ooops. This thread just kinds merged with the Hayley vs. Avril thread. But whatever. I don't have to defend Hay cause she's great.

Sooo.....back to the thread, wasn't she solo before Paramore? I heard that some of the songs were her and some other guys, who were they? Or did Hayley do them by herself?