Alcohol Thread

JJ Riot

Ah no man, i don't mean DRUNK drink, i mean you've never had any sort of alcoholic beverage before ? No alcopops or anything ?

I'm just pretty curious by the way, and full respect you for this :D It's probably just my area, but it's pretty hard to avoid alcohol around here. And again, i don't mean drunkeness, i just mean like a pint of beer or a glass of wine and whatnot.

But yes. Pure respect. Peer pressure is a bitch.

yeap, nothing....but i live in the same area, i can literally count on one hand the people that dont drink around here....i live on Long Island, and anyone who lives around here can vouch for that.

budweiser the greatest drink ever

anything alcoholic will do me when i am out on a night out

budweiser is sick yo

Anyways Molson Canadian mixed with Captain Morgan rum in a 500ml cup, half each, Now thats da shitenessity.

Also belvedere and banana snapple

game fans would know :P

I stop drinking to the moment when I start feeling that I might be drunk. I'm a slow drinker unlike my friend who first buys 2 whiskey shots (drinks then right away) and battery-vodka (which is drank under few minutes) and gets more drinks. She gets so drunk that when I ask her to do me a high five, she almost slaps my face. Haha.

I stop drinking to the moment when I start feeling that I might be drunk. I'm a slow drinker unlike my friend who first buys 2 whiskey shots (drinks then right away) and battery-vodka (which is drank under few minutes) and gets more drinks. She gets so drunk that when I ask her to do me a high five, she almost slaps my face. Haha.

At least she is close......but yet so far. My mate when he is really drunk can barley lift his arm up to give me a high five lol.

This is what i had last night and i am paying for it today trust me

6 bottles of budweiser

2 pints of stella

5 shots of JD

3 pints of fosters

2 voka & coke

Its a good job i had a bit to eat as well because it would not nbe very nice this morning :-o