The Book Thread: What are you reading?

thebrowncoat

Just like all of Fitzgerald's works, it is a good book. I think you may like it. Personally, I believe all of Fitzgerald's works are gold. Give it a shot reading it =]

yeah I am a big fan of Fitzgerald so I'm sure I would like it

I'm going to get from the library then.

I just bought Donte's Inferno and am eager to begin reading it. I've been wanting to read it for such a long time and even based my math project off of it.

MC Lars refers to that book in "The Roommate From Hell" lullzzz

I'm reading New Moon again :shifty:

• 2 weeks later...

The last book I read.. "Wuthering heights". Omg. Simply amazing,although it annoyed me in the first chapters.

At the moment I'm reading "Anna Karenina". It has so many pages,I don't think I'm going to finish it soon.. I'd like to read "The Painted veil". And in this summer,I think I'm going to read again the books from the Twilight saga. I don't know.

Just finished both Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets and Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban. I'm starting Harry Potter and the goblet of fire today. :]

Have anyone read "The boy in the striped pyjamas" by John Boyne?

Just finished both Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets and Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban. I'm starting Harry Potter and the goblet of fire today. :]

Have anyone read "The boy in the striped pyjamas" by John Boyne?

Whoop HP ftw! :P Apparently its really sad :???: I might read it (but haven't done yet :P)

Whoop HP ftw! :P Apparently its really sad :???: I might read it (but haven't done yet :P)

Haha, hellz yeah! :D

It is really sad, I was almost crying at the end, haha. Me and two other friends read it at the same time. All of us thought is was really good. You should read it. :]

We started watching the movie at school yesterday, it's far from as good as the book. But still not bad. (: We're not done with it yet tho.

Haha, hellz yeah! :D

It is really sad, I was almost crying at the end, haha. Me and two other friends read it at the same time. All of us thought is was really good. You should read it. :]

We started watching the movie at school yesterday, it's far from as good as the book. But still not bad. (: We're not done with it yet tho.

Aah ok.. I won't cry, I'm a man! ;-) Maybe I'll go get it from the library tomorrow or something :P

Tonight I've decided to read the Kodocha series. I've not been able to find above book four in the stores, and all I have are books one to four. I've finally found a site online where they are readable and look great. I'm officially excited.

Alongside that, I'm taking the time to read my Mother's novel that she just finished. I'm highly enjoying it thus far, and have to read it with a critical eye so I can give her my honest opinion.