Fave Paramore Album

travel_hymn

Which do you prefer:  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer:

• Riot
    • AWKIF

i really cant decide between either of them! their both awesome!

i love AWKIF becuz it's got "Here We Go Again", "Brighter", "Pressure", and "Emergency" on it (though all the songs are amazing! :))

but RIOT! is a great album becuz, like Katie (arrrrrxmatey) said, there's a whole lot of emotion in it, and it's got "Fences", "Hallelujah", "Born For This", "Miracle", and"crushcrushcrush"

so i really cant decide which one i like better, their both amazing :)

Its a really hard choice, I love Riot! I feel as though it has opened a whole new chapter for the band, and its definetly an awesome record, but Im partial to AWKIF, just because its their first, and it made them who they are, and it rocks as well. I think if I have to choose I would pick AWKIF.

Although AWKIF is better musically and also better songwriting I prefer Riot alot more.

I can just relate to most of Riot, especially Let the flames begin, born for this, crushcrushcrush and miracle alot more.

Although My Heart is fast becoming my favourite song.

And as a young musician myself im continually amazed at how young they were when recording AWKIF.

How old was Zac when they started writing for AWKIF?