Bullet For My Valentine

metalparafan

lol, i saw them a live clip on rockworld TV, her voice resides. The melodic singing WAS TERRIBLE. but the rest was great IMO. And while "The Poison" without a doubt is the better album as a whole, id say a couple of tracks from scream aim fire (4 maybe 5) are just as good, maybe better. Shame about the others though. its just not as memorable. I like their new sound though, Matt Tuck's vocals sound like metallica stuff. :)

i like bfmv. they're pretty good at that what they do. i think i shell buy there new album...well i see...when i have some money left for it, may then. :)

is it a good cd?

Yeah, there are some pretty good tracks on it, but overall, while some are excellent, the others dont really stand out. I'd suggest getting the special edition if you can find it. It has a DVD with extra content, and an excellent bonus track "ashes of the innocent".

Overall id say around 4/5 from me at the most

Scream aim fire : 10/10

Eye of the storm: 10/10

Hearts burst into fire: 9/10

Waking the Demon: 10/10

Disapear: 8/10

Deliver us from evil: 8/10

Take it out on me: 8/10

Say goodnight: 8/10

End of Days: 8.5/10

Last to Know: 7/10

Forever and Always: 7.5/10

Ashes of the innocent (bonus): 10/10

I'm going to be harsh here, i'd actually only give it a 1/5. There is nothing new on that album. At all. It's just redone material of their old stuff, or other bands' (noticeably metallica) material ripped and stuck with a big BFMV badge. Not every album has to be totally new and groundbreaking stuff, but bands need to progress or they're going to be stuck in a giant, hate-filled rut.

It makes me sad, because i really did like them once :( Bah.

I'm going to be harsh here, i'd actually only give it a 1/5. There is nothing new on that album. At all. It's just redone material of their old stuff, or other bands' (noticeably metallica) material ripped and stuck with a big BFMV badge. Not every album has to be totally new and groundbreaking stuff, but bands need to progress or they're going to be stuck in a giant, hate-filled rut.

It makes me sad, because i really did like them once :( Bah.

If it was redone material from their old album then their fans wouldnt shout sell out because they've lost their emo sound and lyrics. I ll agree on matt tucks vocals being inspired by metallica though. For me, with this CD, bullet churned out a generic in places pure thrash metal album. I agree totally without a doubt The poison was more polished and catchy though. Lets not forget how paramore also changed their sound slightly on Riot, from punk to a power pop ballad. ;-) although i agree, that bullet need to be more imaginative next time. The second half of this album was really "bleh"

Hmmmn. I can't sort out what i want to say in a more coherent way ;-) haha. I may write a review of this album at some point tonight, because i'm a nerd and it's actually quite a productive way of avoiding coursework :P haha !

Fair does thoug man, opinions are opinions aye (:

Hmmmn. I can't sort out what i want to say in a more coherent way ;-) haha. I may write a review of this album at some point tonight, because i'm a nerd and it's actually quite a productive way of avoiding coursework :P haha !

Fair does thoug man, opinions are opinions aye (:

Yeah, i understand everything you meant. I mean alot of bullet fans in my school dont like how they've changed, and me and others dont mind at all. all opinions.

Yeah, the other day i used this forum when i was of school ill, to avoid my coursework :rotfl:

• Like 1