Bullet For My Valentine

metalparafan

• 2 months later...

My ex boyfriend was obsessed so he tried to get me into them and failed :P

I don't hate them, but don't love them.

I haven't listened to any of the songs from the new album except for scream aim fire, so I can't really judge that album yet.

From the poison I like:

Four words

hit the floor

All these things I hate (but I prefer the acoustic)

and Tears don't fall (once again I prefer the acoustic)

:)

When I first heard them I though the song SAF was shit, and I brought up hate for them on this other site. The I heard All these things I hate, and I thought it was amazing! Then I bought The Poison and got obsessed to it, the I bought SAF, and didn't like it much. But also I got a hold of some of their EPs and I loved them SO much! I guess you can say that I'm a fan!

Imagine if you stayed in Wales. :neutral:

They've still got 3 albums left on Sony so unless they buy themselves out, which they probably couldn't afford to do, or Sony decide to drop them, which is just as unlikey considering it was 4th in the US charts. So don't expect a return to anything anytime soon.

EDIT: it = Scream, Aim, Fire

Well Sony will probably push for more of the same, see if they can better 53,000 first week sales. Cause hitting #4 with those sales could be considered a "fluke". Especially considering the Devil and God took 60,000 in its opening week, yet only reached #31 - without the same label push that BFMV got. Assuming they got a push, but I'm damn sure they will have.

Yeah.

They've basically become an Amercian Band.

It's funny, cos they seem to be the Black Sheep of the Welsh bands. All the others like The Blackout, Kis and Glass Houses, FFAF and Lostprophets seem to stick together, but BFMV never get mentioned lol

Although BMFV are now really good mates with A7X.

To be fair, the Welsh bands you mentioned get confused for Yank ones all the time anyway. :rotfl:

Just looked at why Brand New was that low, it was up against Jay-Z who sold 680,000 copies in his opening week. The top 3 had combined total sales of over 1 million units. The top 3 in the BFMV week had total of not even 200,000 unit sales. BFMV were only 2,000 sales away from #2:|. That Brand New week will be the kind of week that Sony will be hoping BFMV can hold up against, cause God knows they can't keep releasing the albums at the same time as Alicia Keys haha