New lj 22nd

JESUSfreak

[ mood | hopeful ]

[ music | mewithoutYou ]

hello everyone...

since we posted the last entry, we've gotten tons of phone calls and people posting things on websites saying that we are breaking up. i just want to make it clear, though, that by posting two nights ago we weren't saying the band was over. we posted because we are going through hard times and we felt that because we have a really good support system in you guys, our fans, it would be better for us to just be honest about what's going on - even though, it was a pretty vague explanation. man, some of the rumors that i've heard going around are insane! it's weird how out of hand things can get even when you just try to tell a simple truth. (for the record, my eggo is not preggo). anyway, we just need to take time to make this band the best it can be... and we are doing that now.

thank you for all the love and the encouragement you guys have shown. and WE WILL! be seeing you guys on the 27th of March in Orlando, FL :)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahaha. juno indeed.

well thats good news i guess.

just gotta wait and see when they make up for things over here now :P

funnily enough, last class in school today this girl i kinda know who was going to the glasgow gig next week said to me IZ HAYLEH WILLIAMZ PREGNEEENT?

i was just like eh, naw.

i know that was just a silly rumour at first, but the fact that someone had taken it on board as the truth pissed me off a little.

ahaha. juno indeed.

well thats good news i guess.

just gotta wait and see when they make up for things over here now :P

funnily enough, last class in school today this girl i kinda know who was going to the glasgow gig next week said to me IZ HAYLEH WILLIAMZ PREGNEEENT?

i was just like eh, naw.

i know that was just a silly rumour at first, but the fact that someone had taken it on board as the truth pissed me off a little.

there's some serious shitey nonsense flying around... i couldn't believe the things that some people were posting around the internet. complete bonkers

True guys, the band isn't breaking up, but from an insider, some of the problem are jealousy with in the band.

None of the memebers are to blame, but it is causing frustration that only one memeber is getting all the attention. Causing fights and unecessary drama.

Time off from touring and each is going to be very benoffical to the band.

There are other problems but this is what I was told from a reliable source. ;)

Take this info as you want.

mood | hopeful ]

[ music | mewithoutYou ]

hello everyone...

since we posted the last entry, we've gotten tons of phone calls and people posting things on websites saying that we are breaking up. i just want to make it clear, though, that by posting two nights ago we weren't saying the band was over. we posted because we are going through hard times and we felt that because we have a really good support system in you guys, our fans, it would be better for us to just be honest about what's going on - even though, it was a pretty vague explanation. man, some of the rumors that i've heard going around are insane! it's weird how out of hand things can get even when you just try to tell a simple truth. (for the record, my eggo is not preggo). anyway, we just need to take time to make this band the best it can be... and we are doing that now.

thank you for all the love and the encouragement you guys have shown. and WE WILL! be seeing you guys on the 27th of March in Orlando, FL :)

hahaha my eggo's not preggo :rotfl:

well, at least they aint breaking up (even though i knew they werent anyway)