New lj 22nd

JESUSfreak

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, the whole thing hasnt got to me at all. I wasnt worried about it cause I know that whatever happens, I have no control over and it would be best for the band. Whatever they choose to do is the right thing for them and even if they were to break up, it would be better for them to do it now rather than wait for it to destroy their friendships, we all need to remember that that is what they were before the band started and should always remain.

When I first read the cancellation thing, I though oh personal problems... maybe someone in one of their families is really sick and they need to go home to deal with it. I didnt even think about them breaking up so I dont quite understand where people have got that from. Something I have learnt in my short life is not to think about the worst. But as I said before, even if that did happen, it is their choice and sure we would all be let down, we would understand why and would be pleased that they stayed friends. Anyone who doesnt think that is quite frankly selfish.

Next, why start rumours? What does anyone get out of that? We all like the band so why should we start putting out crap that we dont know is true and upsetting other fans that clearly have a giant part in their hearts for Paramore? Its pathetic. If the guys wanted to say something to start with, they would have and now 2 days on, they have. Sure we still dont know all the facts BUT there is still no point making out like people do just cause they have made a statement. It is clearly a hard thing for them to talk about at the moment and they think it is best to not say much until it has been dealt with. Its not like we wont find out after, they tend to tell us an awful lot and due to these rumours, they are likely to clear them up afterwards. Also, dont you think that making up these rumours is putting more fuel on the fire? I mean Paramore have had to find out the hard way about what people have been saying and its not gonna be nice for them when they are trying to sort it. Theyre stressed out enough and phone calls from the press is not gonna make it any easier, so the rumours should stop so they can sort it.

Perez Hilton is an arse, ignore him and all the other gossip reports, that is all they are GOSSIP! There is a difference between fact and fiction. Gossip = Fiction.

This next part is going to Chris as a part of, when people report what they hear from outside sources, it is NOT the them saying that so its not really fair to complain. Theyre just saying what they have heard, although again it does make things worse. Now you can moan all you like at me for naming you, I dont care, put as many angry faces as you like. At the end of the day, it wont make a difference.

Okay, we all know that one day, hopefully not in the near future, that Paramore will split. It happens to all bands in one way or another. I mean look at one of the greatest bands in history, The Beatles, they didnt last forever, Paramore wont either. But do yourselves a favor, save your tears for when that happens and re-read the last part of the livejournal post 'WE WILL! be seeing you guys on the 27th of March in Orlando, FL'

To be honest, the whole thing hasnt got to me at all. I wasnt worried about it cause I know that whatever happens, I have no control over and it would be best for the band. Whatever they choose to do is the right thing for them and even if they were to break up, it would be better for them to do it now rather than wait for it to destroy their friendships, we all need to remember that that is what they were before the band started and should always remain.

When I first read the cancellation thing, I though oh personal problems... maybe someone in one of their families is really sick and they need to go home to deal with it. I didnt even think about them breaking up so I dont quite understand where people have got that from. Something I have learnt in my short life is not to think about the worst. But as I said before, even if that did happen, it is their choice and sure we would all be let down, we would understand why and would be pleased that they stayed friends. Anyone who doesnt think that is quite frankly selfish.

Next, why start rumours? What does anyone get out of that? We all like the band so why should we start putting out crap that we dont know is true and upsetting other fans that clearly have a giant part in their hearts for Paramore? Its pathetic. If the guys wanted to say something to start with, they would have and now 2 days on, they have. Sure we still dont know all the facts BUT there is still no point making out like people do just cause they have made a statement. It is clearly a hard thing for them to talk about at the moment and they think it is best to not say much until it has been dealt with. Its not like we wont find out after, they tend to tell us an awful lot and due to these rumours, they are likely to clear them up afterwards. Also, dont you think that making up these rumours is putting more fuel on the fire? I mean Paramore have had to find out the hard way about what people have been saying and its not gonna be nice for them when they are trying to sort it. Theyre stressed out enough and phone calls from the press is not gonna make it any easier, so the rumours should stop so they can sort it.

Perez Hilton is an arse, ignore him and all the other gossip reports, that is all they are GOSSIP! There is a difference between fact and fiction. Gossip = Fiction.

This next part is going to Chris as a part of, when people report what they hear from outside sources, it is NOT the them saying that so its not really fair to complain. Theyre just saying what they have heard, although again it does make things worse. Now you can moan all you like at me for naming you, I dont care, put as many angry faces as you like. At the end of the day, it wont make a difference.

Okay, we all know that one day, hopefully not in the near future, that Paramore will split. It happens to all bands in one way or another. I mean look at one of the greatest bands in history, The Beatles, they didnt last forever, Paramore wont either. But do yourselves a favor, save your tears for when that happens and re-read the last part of the livejournal post 'WE WILL! be seeing you guys on the 27th of March in Orlando, FL'

AMEN SISTA!

hahaha :P

• Like 1