Advice needed !HELPPPPP !

HolleexHardcore

maybe talk to like your best friend about it?? just be like "i need to talk for a minute, this is really serious and your one of the only people id trust to talk to about it" once youve talked to them about it, from personal experience it should be easier to tell others.

also ive been there myself with the cutting, i got over it by talking to someone who means a lot to me about it, and they just made me feel good about myself, dont feel the need to cut anymore. hope this helps at all.

:hug:

like alex said, start by telling the friend you trust the most. if he/she doesn't help you through this then in all honesty they arent your real friend.

maybe try telling your parents as well? they can help get you into therapy. i was a cutter, tried killing myself numerous times by trying to OD, etc. i was in therapy for about 2 years, and i had the help of my friends, especially one in particular. now i dont feel like i have to cut anymore. maybe it could be best for you.

as for your father, dyfus maybe? [and idk how to spell that.]

Well for one, You have my deepest sympathies, and Just tell them. IF you tell them and they hate you for it....they're not your friend. OOOORR....you could not tell them for now, and become their best friend, and THEN tell them. Those are the only two choices I would see...many possibilities but those are the two ones I would do :D

i ally OD'ed once and almost died if i hadnt been talking to holly <3 on msn at the time saying "man i feel real dizzy" and telling her what id taken i would have died, she called an ambulance and i got my stomach pumped

OMG seriously!? awww i'm sorry. :hug:

thank god for holly.

in all honesty i probably should have gone to the hospital each time i did it. but i did it when i knew people wouldnt be around me. and i just threw up like mad for days afterwards. but i got dizzy and really faint and stuff....

RIGHT,well like i'm bulimic and a cutter and my friends are starting to ask things how can i come out and tell them without like well freaking them out and losing them i really need help on this one guys and also how can i tell someone that my dad has hit me alot :(

xox

HARDCORE

you should PM me... i know exacly how the whole eating dissorder thing goes and the cutting thing... this year i went from 156 to 125 in two months.. its gross and i hate it but i still felt fat.. but the cutting is a lot harder to stop.. its like some realy bad habit that shows up wherever yu do it... so yah... you should PM me.. haha i might go all Dr Phil or all Oprah Winfrey on you, but its because i want to see how good i am at giving advice and because i would really like to help you out... even though i dont really know you at all... and i wanna be a therapist... and i already helped like 10 people stop cutting and maybe 5 stop the eating dissorder stuff... so yeah... you should PM me.

you need to seek professional help.

we and your friends can give you moral support.

its hard to do it on your own.

i went through the cutting. it was sooo hard for me to stop.esp. when i was sad or angry or hurt.

an ex-boyfriend would get mad if i did it and yell at me, which didn't help.

but my current boyfriend was nice. he would talk to me whenever i did it. he would ask me and give support and show that he really cared. then the cutting was kinda going away. i still go and reach for the blade or anything sharp when i'm hurt. but i think twice because i'm hurting people i care about whenever i cut.

seek professional help. that's all i can say. [sorry for rambling]

If you can tell the internet, you can tell your friends.

Thats not true

its easier to tell people you don't know

who are we to judge her? (who are friend to judge her either..?)

but still, if she wanted, all she'd have to do is never return to the website if the the posted stared being rude about it

life isn't so easy

what do you guys think of this situation:

so when someone immediately scratches themself over one thing that really, really got to them

they need professional help?

like, not actual cutting, just scratching. and that once.

yes. i would say they need help. cutting or not, they are still trying to hurt themselves. and it could get worse and turn into cutting. you never know. its always best to get help for these things.

^ what katie said... it ususally starts out as one of those "oh, well, its the only thing i can control in my life" and turns into "why did i do that, i cant control it"

then you get mad at yourself for doing it and do it some more... and more.. then it gets out of control and before you knwo it your arm is a huge scar.. or leg, or wherever you do it.

get help

Thats not true

its easier to tell people you don't know

who are we to judge her? (who are friend to judge her either..?)

but still, if she wanted, all she'd have to do is never return to the website if the the posted stared being rude about it

life isn't so easy

I understand that, but i just don't get that mentality.

If i ever get to a point where can trust a load of strangers on a message board with something that huge, and not my friends, then i will certainly see myself to have issues.

I hope you got a chance to tell your friends. Like everybody else said, if your friends don't try to help then are they really your friends? Though I don't know you, I'll be right here for you 24/7. One of my friends commited suicide and it hurt me so much. Just remember you're not only hurting yourself, but the ones that love you as well. Check out the organization To Write Love On Her Arms, it may help alot! Take care K?