Did anyone of you already saw Paramore on MTV?

there still underground emo..mtv is more of those bigger bigger named ones, mostly pop though..cuase only now your starting to see actual decent bands, who've been around awhile, but idiots only noticed them now....no body at my schools heard of paramore.so i go and explain to them..eheh

• 2 years later...

awh haha idk why but i love going back and reading the old threads and what not and i thought it was crazy how this was a while back and no one really knew if they would even be on MTV. its just crazy how far they have come. hope i dont confuse anyone by bringin back this thread..but yeah THIS IS AN OLD THREAD just so people wont be all "omg what?? they've been on MTV for a while" ect. :D

lol wow this is crazy!

i like going back into old threads as well and reading what people had to say about paramore and whats to come in the future.

=)

and 2005..that seems like decades ago!

^ haha i know what you mean. i got into them late 2005 as well, didnt get to see them until 2006 though on their first headlinging tour and i use to always come to paramorefans.com and i would see stuff about the boards and i couldnt figure out how to sign up so i didnt until like a couple months after the show..haha