You say a lyric from the song your listening to.

whack.the.zac

you can stay if you want tooo and i'll tryyyyyy, to keep you close to mee TO KEEP YOU CLOSE TO MEE, to keep, you, close, to, MEEE.

beauty in the breakdown ! scene aesthetic ! oh man. me and my friend did that as an ensemble piece in a year 9 music lesson. good times.

"that's the way uh-huh uh-huh i like it, uh-huh uh-huh" :lol:

i know the song but actually dont know who sing it :L

"He's a stranger to some and a vision to none he can never get enough, enough of the one. For a fortune he'd quit but its hard to admit how it ends and begins on his face is a map of the world."

VERONICAS - HOOK ME UP ? oh sorry caps:P

uhhh...

"A hundred days have made me older, since the last time that I saw your pretty face. A thousand lies have made me colder and I don't think I can look at this the same. And all the miles that separate, they disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face"

• 1 month later...

crushcrushcrush by some odd band or another.

"i used to rule the world, seas would rise when i gave my word now in the morning i sweep alone, sweep the streets i used to own"

for the record i really love this song at the moment.

KOOKS ! NAIVE !

Serious, that was the song of summer 06 for me. Such good memories attatched to that band and their curly mops.

"burn the liar yeah, everybody knows this world is crazy, start a fire it's getting hot inside your head tonight, alright"

the welsh boys known as kids in glass houses!!! i only know that cuz is on their myspace...i have yet to order their record all the way from your side of the pond.

"this could be the last time i ever say i'm sorry, this could be the last time i ever let you down, the first time was the last time i was sorry, you know that i would never let you down."