VersaEmerge

PlzSpeakSoftly

Warning: spoilers ahead!

I took a listen to the last track. I don't think it sucks. It's trippy though, especially after listening to the whole album. They went a bit edgy with this track, too. Listening to Sierra shouting throughout the later parts made me think "I hope she doesn't do that too much live". Since it can make one's voice hoarse when done excessively, such as on tour. Overall, Fixed At Zero is still my favorite track.

Ok I'm done. :D

btw, Catie was on VersaEmerge's website for a little while in the Facebook fans section. :)

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/5862/screenshot20100615at121.png

I looove it!

Mind Reader & Figure It Out are still my favourite I thinkk. I really like Stranger and Fire.

Last Song is good, I don't like the shouty parts much though.. :-/

But I really like the album :D

edit: I looove You'll Never Know <3

So far, only Fire's really grabbed me. First three songs all meshed into one for me and the rest between then and Fire weren't up to much either. Hoping it picks up towards the end but other than that, exactly what I expected; not my thing.

Well I suppose pop-punk's my thing but I really don't limit myself to it. I was hoping for a bit more of a Circa Survive-vibe from this album like the EP's have, so in a way it's a good thing they've sort of moved away from that type of sound but in the process have made the music a lot less interesting for me. Particularly the guitar work (expecting Harry to come tell me why I'm wrong on a technical level) which I've found to have really taken a back seat on this album compared to the samples/strings etc. which have been thrown on every track (although it's been well executed, for the most part).

So yeah, to summise, pop-punk's my thing. Not limited to just that. This album is boring.

LMAO I LOL'D AT THE BEGINNING OF YOU'LL NEVER KNOW. sounds like elavtor music, at least the rest of the track is good

it sounds like old timey mystery music...

im still wondering what original title redesign me and mythology were.

i think redesign me is celeste because it sounds as if that's who she was singing about. but im not sure if mythology would work as window...