VersaEmerge

PlzSpeakSoftly

Haha, I tweeted "I'd be the happiest little duck in the pond if you guys were to stream Up There on Friday" to the band on Sunday. They just tweeted that they are streaming a new song at absolutepunk.net tomorrow. If its Up There I will be so amazed. Although I shouldn't if it is because they follow me on Twitter so they could have seen it.

Yeahhhh, I'm gonna ask them if they wish they were like Circa Sur-

jkjk

They follow you on Twitter?

yeah. One day I saw I had a new follower and at first I thought it was a fansite for them, but then I realized it was them.

her vocals sound really good on this one

is it just me or does it feel like the new stuff is missing something compared to perceptions/versaemerge?

such as?

maybe they just wanted it to sound more polished, her singing still sounds amazing though, im really starting to like sierra

lets not knock them too badly, we havent even heard the album yet, i believe the intention is that the other songs on the albums have perceptions and their self titled EP qualities... then again i could be wrong. who knows? liking mind reader, the verses drab a abit though

Haha, yeah! I saw he replied to you! Didn't know it was you though ;p

I seen your question too! Once it said Norway I was like, GURO! :willy_nilly:

Haha I'm happy he replied to me! It seems as if Blake was answering questions from the begining first! :)

I was in the chat tooooo

Really!? What did you ask? and did you get a reply too?