VersaEmerge

PlzSpeakSoftly

EDIT - ok, seems cheeky to ask fans to replace items such as "ipods, laptops and other irreplaceable items" :nono:

It seems lame to ask for free health care from a FAN.

Sure you're getting tickets, but cmon

Plus you can easily get a signed CD and a "meet n greet" with a band like them

If it was a smaller, independant label they might. But they don't have the responsibility to do so.

I think it was just recording equip. and laptops.

Not sure if instruments were in there.

I doubt the record label would help out if a band gets robbed.

kk.. what about insurance? :lol: (even I know about that 8-)) Surely they had something on their stuff? :P

kk.. what about insurance? :lol: (even I know about that 8-)) Surely they had something on their stuff? :P

I'm pretty sure VE got a $250k advance for their last EP. It's not the label's responsibility to make sure they insure their instruments.

OK, so VE are retards for not ensuring there stuff, and FBR won't help out, but their fans will.

(It's a beautiful world :lol:)

Good job there. ;-)

Nah, they aren't under any obligation to insure their stuff either. It's unfortunate that they never though. It's not every day someone breaks into your van and steals everything.

I mean, it would be wise for any band to insure their equipment because traveling around does make the possibility of damage or theft a lot higher. Sure, its going to cost the band a bit extra to pay for the insurance, but it'll come in handy if something like that does happen.

Yay! I'm glad you like them!

I'm actually well aquatinted with all of them... Josh, Clay, Nick, and Kevin. They played a show at my church a few years ago and ever since then they've basically played all their shows at my church when they're in the area. They did their CD Release at my church and everything. I'm actually really good friend's with the drummer Clay's girlfriend.

Its just like, the Marietta scene is really like tight knit, and since I run a venue in the area I know them pretty well. They're awesome guys. Please check them out at Warped. I'll definitely be watching so maybe I'll see you.

That's really cool! I wish I knew a band like that haha.

What church do you see them at? I've been to 2 shows at a church in Marietta.

Yeah, I'll definitely try and see them. That would awesome if I saw you there. :D

UK February/March tour with You Me At Six now looking likely.

Where did you find this? : D

I would love to go, but my parents are most likely taking me to see Paramore in another country when they're coming to Europe again. I don't think they'll take me to that too :(

i'm pretty damn gutted that to go and see bands i like, i have to sift through you met at six rubbish. i really don't like you me at sucks, but i bought tickets for them just to see emarosa, and now it appears likely i'll have to do it again to go see versa. dohhhh.

The band said haha, nothing's official though.

Haha, okey. :P That'd be awesome if they came to UK again.

Wait a minute, my birthday's in january. Maybe I can persuade my parents to take me as a birthday gift if they actaully come. ; D