Sex.

the1

well...

I'm a virgin, and I plan on stayin that way until I get married.

not because I'm a christian and because thats what the religion says to do.

But because I want to be able to have sex with my wife without her having to be self conscious about herself. I dont want her to have to worry about me comparing her to some girl I slept with when i was 19 or whenever

I want my body to hers, and hers only

and it would be amazing if she had waited for her me too.

i have "hooked up" but not to have sex. but jsut to like kiss and what not.

thats just my views on it.

but dont feel uncomfortable about being a virgin.

it is hard though when as every year goes on the age gets lower and lower when kids lose their virginity.

and it makes it REALLY hard when all you see and hear is people talking about how amazing sex is.

sure it makes you wanna do it, but i know that when i have sex with my wife and i have waited for her, and she has waited for me, it was be a mind blowing experience.

because theres studies that actually show that if you slept around with 4 or 5 people, then get married and have sex, your mind connects having sex with those 4 or 5 other people, and it brings back memories of them WHILE your having sex

and i wanna be able to focus on my wife while im having sex, not some girl i remember from my senior year.

=]

so im waiting for my wife

thats probably the nicest thing ive heard in a while. good for you. :D

well...

I'm a virgin, and I plan on stayin that way until I get married.

=]

so im waiting for my wife

Good on you

But in reality, that's a kind of pointless view.

Young relationships don't last, so you might as well anjoy a certain amount of promiscuity while you can.

I'm not saying you have to be like Venus&Bacchus dick-for-brains there, but if that's really how you feel, I'm gonna guess that you will let down alot of girls.

I'm waiting for the part when you tell us you don't masturbate. That WOULD be strange

Good on you

But in reality, that's a kind of pointless view.

Young relationships don't last, so you might as well anjoy a certain amount of promiscuity while you can.

I'm not saying you have to be like Venus&Bacchus dick-for-brains there, but if that's really how you feel, I'm gonna guess that you will let down alot of girls.

I'm waiting for the part when you tell us you don't masturbate. That WOULD be strange

HAHA NOOOOO

i NEVER said i dont masturbate lmao

=]

and yes i DO ENJOY certain amounts of promiscuity, liek kissing and other stuff

but im gunna save sex for my wife

because once im married hopefully the relationship WILL last, so i want her to have my virginity.

I dont want some girl who i have dated for 3 months to have it

i want my soul mate to have it

and if you look at some of the responses i got from the girls on here, most of them like it. =]

• Like 1

thats nice jake!

good for you.

haha believe it or not i AM a virgin i act like im not tho but its harmless fun and i joke around.

but i feel EXTREMELY pressured to have sex. b.c my boyfriend brokeup with me in september because i wouldnt have sex with him. and thats how EVERYONE is where i live. have sex or goodbye!

and i HATE it!

i'd like to stay a virgin as long as possible but idk. im not gunna say i deff wont give in to peer pressure b.c i might but idk i dnt want to.

and the thing is if your a virgin here you get made fun of.

and honestly i am completely scared to have sex. idk why i just am. and i want to be able to have with with som1 i trust and love. not just any1 and i dnt wanna do it just for the hell of it.

so idk.

but yea haha im not gunna lie i do joke around constantly about sex with EVERYONE.

HAHA NOOOOO

and if you look at some of the responses i got from the girls on here, most of them like it. =]

When they invent sex via the internet, you'll score.

Until then have fun with your hand.

Let's be honest, you're an attractive guy. I'm sure that you'll get alot of girls willing and able to fuck. Why would you pas that up every time?? What's saying that you'll ever get married?? Even if you find the perfect girl, you wont shag until marriage??

I sense lack of testosterone. Eat a snickers, quick!!!!

When they invent sex via the internet, you'll score.

Until then have fun with your hand.

Let's be honest, you're an attractive guy. I'm sure that you'll get alot of girls willing and able to fuck. Why would you pas that up every time?? What's saying that you'll ever get married?? Even if you find the perfect girl, you wont shag until marriage??

I sense lack of testosterone. Eat a snickers, quick!!!!

i will pass it up because its my choice.

and its not a lack of testosterone. its making sure i give my body to the girl i will spend the rest of my life with.

i dont feel liek getting a 16 yr old pregnant either.

sure use a condomn, but what if it breaks?

the condom can have a hole smaller than the size of a pin head and sperm can get through.

i dont wanna take the chance.

i wanna graduate, join the marines, then have sex,

im not gunna risk my dream of being a marine for one ngiht of pleasure.

its too big of a risk

cause if i get a girl pregnant, and i have alittle baby to take care of, i wont be going to the marines

thats nice jake!

good for you.

haha believe i or not i AM a virgin i act like im not tho but its harmless fun and i joke around.

but i feel EXTREMELY pressured to have sex. b.c my boyfriend brokeup with me in september because i wouldnt have sex with him. and thats how EVERYONE is where i live. have sex or goodbye!

and i HATE it!

i'd like to stay a virgin as long as possible but idk. im not gunna say i deff wnt givein to peer pressure b.c i might but idk i dnt want to.

and the thing is if your a virgin here you get made fun of.

and honestly i am completely scared o have sex. idk why i just am. and i want to be able to have with with som1 i trust and love. not just any1 and i dnt wanna do it just for the hell of it.

so idk.

but yea haha im not gunna lie i do joke around constantly about sex with EVERYONE.

im sory he broke up with you because of that.

my ex broke up with me right after we did it.

that suckeddd

• Like 1

i will pass it up because its my choice.

and its not a lack of testosterone. its making sure i give my body to the girl i will spend the rest of my life with.

i dont feel liek getting a 16 yr old pregnant either.

sure use a condomn, but what if it breaks?

the condom can have a hole smaller than the size of a pin head and sperm can get through.

i dont wanna take the chance.

i wanna graduate, join the marines, then have sex,

im not gunna risk my dream of being a marine for one ngiht of pleasure.

its too big of a risk

cause if i get a girl pregnant, and i have alittle baby to take care of, i wont be going to the marines

you are my new hero.

go you. =]

im sory he broke up with you because of that.

my ex broke up with me right after we did it.

that suckeddd

yes hes dumb and a jerk. he wanted me to with him after like a month! like no i only kne himfor that long too! its not like i kne him 4 a while. but whatever idc.

all the guys here are like that

yes hes dumb and a jerk. he wanted me to with him after like a month! like no i only kne himfor that long too! its not like i kne him 4 a while. but whatever idc.

all the guys here are like that

ughh thats horrible.

guys are jerks.

sex is all they want.

well, most of them.

when i broke up with my last boyfriend, someone heard what we did and he was like "i want to pick up with you where you and him left off."

i was so disgusted!!!